Chapter 27: Red-Eyed White Skull

================================
Chapter 27: Red-Eyed White Skull
================================

1,449,835 Zentra

===============================
Player Items
===============================

1 Land Sword of Monalisa

1 Sparrow Rapier

1 Whale Whisker

500 Plasma Smoke Grenades

500 Spark Grenades

100 Fragmentation Grenades

===============================
General - Special Items
===============================

3 Storage Warehouses

4 House Villas

5 Auricles

4 Hover Boards (two were given to Thorn and Volt)

2 Harvesters

5 Hover Bikes of the original 7

2 Ice Trucks of the original 11

20 Centipedes of the original 100

5 Polar Tents of the original 9

3 Drill Cars of the original 7

...and finally «The Akhenaton»

After unlocking then selling almost everything that Siva had gotten from the event in Dragona, he bought all the supplies that he needed to continue his quest towards Alexandria.

Of the General Items that he bought, perhaps the most expensive one will be the Frag Grenades @500,000 each.

Before, he only had around 10 of them for emergency use but with the danger level and time of his journey towards Alexandria, there are bound to be mishaps along the way that may need of him expending these powerful yet very expensive items.

Also, he even bought 2000 nano-cubes so that he wouldn't be lacking any when the time comes that he needed to experiment with the «Weapon Building» equipment he planned to bind with his Inventory.

"In the end, I am just too spendthrift when spending my heard-earned money."

They said that the more money you have, the more things you need to spend them into will come.

"I think it's true in my case."

Considering one A-Ranked monster if sold alive and all of the monster items are 3/4 of the original because of the NPC Manager's processing payment, then Siva would have gotten an approximate amount of 150,000,000 Zentra from his haul. Adding the capsules he sold, he had an average net worth of around 400M Zentra in cash –only––– considering his playing style that relied on items and also buying all of those nano-cubes and as well as the necessary resources to smoothly use The Akhenaton, then of course all that money would burn like it was coal under the fire of his needs.

As he quietly tried to walk in his way, there were sets of eyes in the shadows of the city that were locking in his direction. Of course, given his sensitivity, there're times that even Siva felt annoyed by the heavy gazes they were throwing at his direction.

"In a place run by real people such as this city, there are bound to be crooks that will come 8 out of ten."

Although it is true that Walled Cities are generally safe zones and no player will be allowed to die inside of them, robbery and crime is still possible and all the more it is dangerous because you are not allowed to quit in the middle when you are in such a pain.