Chapter 82: Rewards of the Duel

================================
Chapter 82: Rewards of the Duel
================================

As soon as his voice echoed, a ray of light flash from above and one of the eight members of the Alcides Guild was instantly reduced to ashes, not even having the time to scream.

Right at the same time, a large shadow of a fist slammed another member and a large descending sword chopped another member in two.

On the next moment, a fourth member was just about to rescue the three but he was then turned into a meat paste as a dark spherical net made of wind surrounded him.

At the same time, the leader of the Alcides was just about to move but he was shocked to discover that his body wasn't listening to his orders.

Then, he his vision blackened... and a single phrase appeared on his vision, explaining what had occurred.

[Game Over]

In just two moments, five members of the Alcides Guild died, including the Guild Leader.

Still, Mefisto remained uncaring, his gaze fixed at the old man.

The only members of the Alcides with a name that survived were Isis, Malecite, and Kurimaw.

All three were still stunned seeing their leader with a hole in his head falling on the forest below their feet.

At that moment, four figures hovered behind Janus, A twin, an Archer, and a Mage.

The twins came from the north and the south area, the Archer above, and the Mage below.

Janus stayed calm as he faced the outnumbered Alcides Guild members. On his opinion, the only one who's a threat to their side was Mefisto.

"Killing me isn't going to be easy." He said and Mefisto attacked.

*****

Siva cursed and kicked the ground, punched the puppets, and clobbered the secretly surprised and still gravely injured Kladis. Then, he heard his final "Guh!" and Kladis' strength was gone.

Siva pulled the knife and there was no reaction.

He had lost all interest to torture Kladis and so he used Black Tech to finish him off.

Deep in his mind, he asked, "Why am I not flinching while doing this? Have I really been warped by this game?"

This is a really menacing and frightening thought.

RPG: Terroa showcases violence and freedom and on that regard, there were players like Kladis who wanted to experience the game in its full blast of 'alternate reality' rendering, choosing to disable any 'limiters' that confined that exciting experience.

People like them just wanted to live another life inside the game!

"Sigh..."

After he had vented enough, he breathed out a deep breath and then, he looked at the horizon towards the direction of the city.

"Dead." He murmured, somewhat... regretful. He really wanted to torture him to death.

BA-DUMP!

And just as the thought of 'torturing' Kladis came into his mind, for some reason, he also realized... that that very notion itself... didn't originally came from him.

It was suggested and he accepted it...!!

"Wh-What happened to me?!" Siva could feel that that something that wanted to free itself from his chest was rather disappointed when the subject of his hate was taken away from him.