Chapter 39: To Represent My Name

---Update: Monday, 17Apr2017

Hello guys. I'm a bit recovered now. At least, my world's not revolving anymore.

I do apologize for last week. I think I was only able to provide, like, three updates or two... I don't know what really happened to me back there. I just suddenly started vomiting and then when i realized it, it was already Thursday. I tried to work out on editing a chapter but it only made my condition worse.

I just recovered yesterday and thankfully, my world is NOT that violently shaking anymore.

So, here's your first chapter of the week.

Please enjoy.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT okay?

.

.

.

.

================================
Chapter 39: To Represent My Name
================================

When the second part of his cast was finished, the fire that burned the tree became even brighter and stronger that it practically became a threat to the other players inside the arena.

Seeing this, Thorn was also worried. He spoke on his comms but didn't get a reply.

After his third attempt, he called out to Siva, "Hey, is this still okay? Aren't you going to save him?"

After a while, Siva said, "I can see what's happening at the top. The two of them are still in a standoff."

CLANG! CLANG!

"Fight me seriously!" Bladey was furious and she was panting fighting against Thorn's nine-sword formation.

Thorn only gave her a wait gesture and the girl was furious again that she ordered her four red blades to fly towards Thorn only to be deflected effortlessly.

"If it was me, I could finish that Heller guy off without giving him a chance to unleash this magic."

"You're different. Let him have at it."

"Sigh... you're the boss."

After that, the line was cut and Thorn looked at the girl and changed his attitude. "Sorry, miss, I am busy and so I will have to put a dot in this round."

With hand gestures, the nine-sword formation all suddenly faced Bladey and the girl, seeing this, could only gasp as she gestured as if pulling her blades in front of her in an "x" defensive formation.

Nine blades flew, startling the crowd of players in the immediate vicinity and after four sounds of metals that clashed with each other, five sounds of metal stabbing the marbled floor of the arena rung before the sound of a muffled grunt and a series of curse.

"Hey... let go of me! Fight me seriously, you jerk! I swear we aren't over yet! I'm gonna get you! I'm going to get you, I promise you that!"

Now, Bladey was restrained by five swords and only her hands and feet was the only things she can use as four swords hovered threatening to cut her limbs.

Thorn looked at her threateningly. "One more word from you and I swear your Game Over will be slow."

Seeing that expression, the next batch of curses was stuck at Bladey's throat. She could only silently sniff her sobs and lay there, fully aware of her defeat.

Meanwhile, Thorn only looked at the brightly burning tree, the four swords flying back and guarding around him... his gaze serious under the mask.

.