Chapter 28: I Warned You

Hey guys.... new chapter here. Sorry it's late. I was working until 5am last night --or was it morning (that's 6hrs ago on my time, GMT+8) (?) and only just woke up now and jumped straight at the computer.

Okay, for the kind hearted patrons, don't forget, your bonus chapters will be posted this coming Friday so look for ward to it. By the way, Chapter 32 and onward is reaaallly awesome so you guys better look forward to the succeeding chapters.

Well, that's it for my good morning speech. Guys, if you want to support me and donate a few buck, please visit my Patreon account here: www.patreon.com/reddcliffe

Oooopss..... before I forget, I've posted THREE teaser chapters for "The Mortal King" last night and this week, I will be releasing more of it so please take a look at my blog site at https://jereddcliffe.wordpress.com/the-mortal-king/

Official release of that title will be on December 2017...

That's it for my announcements. If you have the time, please take a look and tell me what you saw. Hehe...

Alright then, here's your chapter.

Enjoy the read and please VOTE and comment your reactions.

Xp

================================
Chapter 28: I Warned You
================================

"My goal right now is to get that record."

After Siva frightened the group of robbers-to-be, he proceeded with vigor towards the third floor. From the left side of the door he came from, he walked off with wide strides and then made his way to the third floor.

It was his first time being in the third floor because it was a place only reserved for Magicians who wanted to enchant a Tier-5 Talisman, or for players who are in the middle of a special quest that required them to make contact with a Magister –either by force or by being summoned.

On the third floor, going to the left is the Enchanters of Tier-5 Rank while on the right is a hallway that turns towards the right into a door of a room.

Aside from those aspiring players who wish to have a Tier-5 Talisman, there were also a number of people who had a higher degree of purpose than the rest of them. It was the same thing that Siva had come here for. Siva went into this door and opened it.

When Siva appeared in his black magician outfit, the four people on that part of the third floor all looked at him with a curious and wary expression.

One player in particular frowned as soon as she saw Siva and was in fact not looking directly at Siva but rather to the staff that he held in his hand.

While all of these four players are high-ranking players of The North, this girl was actually one of the strongest players that can be regarded as in the same level of power as Cedric.

Of the four, she was the one with the most visible expression of wariness and hostility.

And to even show that, as soon as Siva took his first step, she stood up and went directly to bar his way.

Siva, being used to this kind of treatment wherever he goes, only looked down at the girl from the Tekz Race and even leaned down at him.

Although it cannot be seen, Siva was also a man and when he looked down on this girl, he was actually trying to stop himself from kneeling down to pick up this walking lump of cuteness.