Chapter 37: Heller

Hello guys.

Please enjoy this chapter but don't forget to send me a vote.

Right now, I am preparing the advanced chapters for the Patreon Subscribers and would like to admit that editing the written drafts are taking longer than the planned. I would like to apologize in advance because the computer had gone crazy and the Blue Screens are becoming more and more frequent.

I'm so sorry guys. I will buy a new computer as soon as I got the right cash but for now, I will work overnights for your bonus chapters. Don't worry. I will make it up to you as soon as I can.

For now, please VOTE and comment the things you wanna tell me.

No matter what it is, I will listen as your author. Thanks you so much for enjoying my work.

Enjoy the chapter.

================================
Chapter 37: Heller
================================

The [Crazy Witch] title was just one of her derogatory nicknames. To the people of Warjillis, most especially to those unfortunate enough to get stuck with her temperament were all either sent in a world of never ending challenges or die because she won against them in a brutal way.

When face to face with this little beauty, they would either submit to defeat or get nagged by her never ending challenges to the point that they'd bow down.

In fact, any strong-enough individual in the city who lacks confidence to themselves always find their own excuses to flee when seeing her in the streets.

Her obsession to challenge and defeat the infamous Wizard Cedric always fueled her desire to challenge and prove her strength to anyone.

She was a dedicated Witch and her pursuit of the most powerful spells was as famous as that of the Wandering Wizard, the only Archmage of The North.

Although Cedric wasn't at the Archmage caliber, he was still a very strong Wizard that only an Archmage can defeat in an actual confrontation.

To defeat him was her devoted aim!

While many people ran away from her, her gaze was cast down to the people below the darkened sky. She was already scanning every corner of the arena until finally landing on one particular black robed player.

Her beautiful slightly slanted eyes narrowed into a slit as a frown of displeasure appeared on her face.

And yet behind that frown of annoyance, there was a spark of defiance –a burning desire for a challenge.

Through the silence of the crowd, they all looked at the direction of her scrutiny and couldn't help but think that a grand battle is about to begin.

"You may have defeated me once but you are still far too early to call it a complete victory!"

As she yelled the words in anger, she leaned forward on her broom and flew at a very fast speed towards the target of her gaze. Her target was 150m away from Siva's left side, towards a black robed Zabrze, the Guild Master of Ebony Sanctuary!

Seeing her magic earlier, Zabrze couldn't afford to take her words just now as mere challenge. He thought, even back then, her defeat against him in the arena wasn't a complete victory affiliated to his own skill. In fact, remembering that victory made him feel a bit of resentment towards himself.

That's because while he can call himself a Mage amongst all players, deep inside, he wasn't actually a pure [magician] player unlike the Little Loli.