Chapter 68: Strong Arms

Guys.

This is the last chapter for this week

Please don't forget to give me a vote or three and then COMMENT your words down below if you happen to like them.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.  

================================
Chapter 68: Strong Arms
================================

D'Catch behind Thorn was aghast. He wanted to say sorry but felt the hand Thorn used to hold his sword tightened, trembled, and shook in anger. The marshal could only swallow the words he wanted to say.

"He does indeed have a character of a leader. It seems that I underestimated him. This battle with The Legion wouldn't be an easy ride for us..."

The marshal couldn't imagine if these words were of praise or evaluation of a worthy opponent, but it was clear that these were enough to rouse the ire of the Bishop or perhaps, as the Bishop said, of His Majesty.

"Did you see that?" Thorn suddenly asked. D'Catch was about to reply when a panel popped out in front of Thorn and a man's face was there to reply.

"He's a fucking dead man." Volt's angry voice rang.

Marshal D'Catch was startled.

Did I just see the Venerable Bishop make a video call?

I thought Immortals doesn't need to use the technology of the NPC Human Race?

As if to know his thoughts, Thorn turned around and smiled apologetically at the latter.

Removing his mask, he said, "I'm sorry, Marshal, but the play ends here. The stakes at the moment are very serious that we will need to change some details on our plan and put our trust in your role in this battle."

"T-Trust, Your Eminence? What are you...?"

Startled, shocked, surprised, the marshal was stuttering trying to maintain the integrity of his mind as well as find ground of the things he just heard at the moment.

"I am no NPC, Marshal, my name is Thorn, Guild Master of the Tower of Sol... and..." at this point, the Bishop pointed at the giant golden figure. "Currently, you are in the company of Siva 'The Destroyer'."

Thorn was a famous man and there were news of him being with Siva and another slightly famous person in the Central Continent when they escaped Dragona.

Of course it was easy for him to connect the dots since he was a former member of The Legion who closely monitored the situation around Siva.

But this level of revelation is just out of any normal chart of proportions.

It's like planet Jupiter suddenly got a face and smiled at the astronauts on its orbit.

Or like Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer was found out to have died of cocaine overdose.

—that level of out-of-scale shocking revelation!

No matter how smart and intelligent he was, Marshal D'Catch is still undeniably shocked. Just think about it, who is "Siva" in the current RPG: Terroa?

He's the modern version of introverted superman! He can battle a dragon alone!

"You mean you're..."

"I am indeed Thorn of the TOS Guild, Marshal. And the 'Majesty' we've been referring to is Siva. This is his warship, Akhenaton, which appeared in Warjillis just a few days ago. Everything around you is under his command, including me and the people in the islands, although... it's only you and Rentaw of the Hydra Society that knows who really His Majesty is."