Chapter 103: Air Combo

================================
Chapter 103: Air Combo
================================

.

.

.

XIU..!

XIU....!!

XIU......!!!

With a thought command, his three active Reaper Puppets positioned in a triangle formation charged forth without worries.

The berserker reaper holding the Mjolnir and the icy-metallic heavy sword came to the right while the sword puppet sneaked-in on the left flank.

A gun in hand, the third puppet was in-charged of delivering confusion and suppression fire, while the other two assaulted the woman to prevent her from building up her own momentum to attack.

She was using a rapier, a weapon of precision and severely accurate damage, so Siva took note of this point as he decided to give her the pressure.

These three have superior S-Ranked physical damage defense in the form of the Cloak, and the weapons they carried were outside of the limits of his Weight Limits as well so there was no issue on summoning more weapons.

Right now, he only had these usable equipments:

...1) Grand Ender;
...2) Mjolnir;
...3) the icy-metal heavy sword;
...4) the blue-bladed 7th Frozen Heart Blade;
...5) the wooden-bodied gun Hand of Midas;
...6) Naiki's Scepter of Divinity;
...7) The Orb which was attached to the Whale Whiskers (which is a Wizard Item);
...8) the main staff for the Five Sacred Seal of the Pentagon;
...9) and the near-useless rusted piece of blade... the Sword of Triune.

Volt and Thorn has the Dragunov and Black Ender, and the rest of his looted bladed weapons, respectively, where with the latter is reorganizing The Company back at the castle wall.

The rest of Siva's looted equipments were still in the loot items inventory, while the rest of his items were accessories with special, almost unique, and yet still locked and untouched effects.

One of them even carried the curse that currently plagues him; the Chalice of the Blood Dragon God!

As such, aside from Naiki's Scepter of Divinity which is practically useless as a weapon itself, he had no more items he can give to the reaper puppets, and so he could only rely on the Grand Ender.

Although they can't use the weapons' Special Abilities, if the weapon has a mechanical function, they can use that to take advantage in a fight.

One that had such advantages was the Berserker Reaper's large heavy sword.

That large weapon with a cold-metallic luster had a mechanical function of having its handle extend, making the heavy sword seem like a large spear when held and used in that manner.

Siva materialized the fourth puppet and it held the Grand Ender on its shoulder, preparing to charge the next energy shot.

He wanted to launch the assault, he wanted to snatch the initiative, but before Siva could even attack, he had to pause and retreat for 300m with no dallying and hesitation.

The woman, to his surprise, stayed in place... she wasn't affected by the strong winds at all.

Siva's frown, albeit invisible, deepened and he can only grumble inwardly.