Chapter 105: The Revelations

DISCLAIMER: The video posted for Chapter 104 are not my personal property and is solely used as reference for educational purposes.

Also... I'm going to post the chapters son it's just that there something going on with my WP account and it keeps on logging out and going back on pages.

Maybe it's just the connection but I've been having this issue for days now.

Anyways, please enjoy this chapter an don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT your reactions.

================================
Chapter 105: The Revelations
================================

The pain on his shoulder made him drop the staff that controlled the muscles and bones of the reaper puppets. But still, it doesn't mean he couldn't control them by his thoughts.

And yet, before he could even give a command for the puppets to attack her, the finger that pressed on his lips sealed off his mental faculties.

Her finger... was laced with a binding touch. He couldn't even move a single muscle.

This sent jolts of shock and surprise upon Siva.

"Sssshhh..." her seductive lips pressed closed in on his face. Siva could smell the rosy scent of her breath and it was very anger-inducing. "Make your puppets move a single inch and I slice your neck from your shoulder."

The horrifying thought struck him. She held [this] life on her hands.

He hasn't saved Baron.

If he was to continue, he will die as Siva.

Mission fails.

He also fails Baron. Nothing is accomplished.

"...!!"

Siva gritted his teeth. He had to comply or his Siva avatar dies. He could only glare hatefully at her.

"Good boy..." she trailed her right hand and it went down to caress a sleeping dragon between his legs. "Now, I remember clearly how this little guy used to be my pet... too bad she died, eh? She was my favorite avatar of all the avatars I've had..."

She...?

Siva's soul was shaken by a sudden image.

A familiar voice, a familiar name... a familiar gesture... a familiar face... all of these impressions were in his heart but it was all blocked in his memories and he can't pinpoint what exact memory and on who was the person this 'image' belongs to.

He could only assume that... it was an important, very and extreme important person for him.

Because he could tell it is so that Siva could feel a sudden pang of loss upon the fact that he can't remember who was it. He was only left with this vague image of a familiar [gesture] from a 'her' in the depths of his heart.

And yet, because of this some odd reason, a face and a name suddenly appeared on his mind.

"Sam...? Samantha? But who is she to me?" His lips trembled upon thinking that name and then, like a spark, a set of memories flashed in his mind.

It was quite a recent memory.

Here, in The North, he met her...

And she died.

She experienced another death. And it was so familiar and painful for him that even though he felt alienated by her presence at that time, he was still able to feel a sense of familiarity at her tender gaze and gentle touch... and even though he did not know her personally... he grieved deeply upon her [death].