Chapter 56: One Name To Scare Them All

Hello, this is your today's chapter.

Brought to you by our supporters in Patreon.

Please support me with a little donation @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe or directly at my Paypal @nathanreddd@yahoo.com

or just follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/chadmusika

or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe

and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com

================================
Chapter 56: One Name To Scare Them All
================================

"She's her vessel." Janus explained.

"Great Creator..." a look a pain could be heard on his voice as looked at that direction. "I can sense The Eyes from her. If she opens the eyes in the worst of opportune moments, then I fear that she would discover your origins and... a catastrophe might be incurred if others would see it as well."

"You worry too much." Janus tapped the God Knight's shoulder for him to stand up. "There are things that you are unable to affect even if you tried your best to so. Hence, it's better to leave it and go do the things you can do. Besides, I am here until the Envoy arrives so don't worry about me."

"And them?" Alexander noted outside the door.

"Hah. Those kids are my students. And the oldest one with them is my disciple so he knows what to do."

"Then please forgive me for delaying you, Great Creator. I shall now carry the task you have given me with all my being."

"I trust that you will delay him long enough."

"Delay him..." he nodded, "Yes. That I shall."

Janus sighed guiltily, "If... at the time that you discover the reason why I sent you to do it will be revealed, I do hope that you can forgive me for giving you such an overwhelming task... and... if I am not able to tell him personally, then I implore you to please tell him that I hope he will also forgive me for this trouble."

As the God Knight stood, he looked at Janus with a helpless glint on his eyes underneath the dark of the helmet.

Indeed, Siva's vessel is still Siva's vessel.

Despite being a mortal, he was still the Chosen One of a taboo existence on the level of a Trinity God. If a God had chosen a mortal as a vessel then that mortal do indeed have the qualifications to stand higher than his rest.

Janus looked at the God Knight as he disappeared in front of him and the statue of a dull looking sculpture returned behind the altar.

"Forgive me for using you like this, God Knight."

These words pained him greatly. The God Knight is only a necessary sacrifice in order to protect the greater good.

If he still had his power as The Brahma, then this wouldn't have been needed. But... alas... the war that year had sacrificed too much of their power and only one of the Trinity had managed to live on until this day.

"Sigh... in the end, everything that has a beginning has an end. One that has been split must be combined into a whole once again."

Janus walked out of the God Knight's sanctuary and stepped back into the cold hallway of twenty-two unmoving guardian statues ––the two that stood before the door included.