Chapter 1 .

Aisley's POV:

*Before moving in with Louis*

*in school*

"Hey bae . Why didn't you text me last night ?" Hayley asked me at my locker .

"Oh sorry ! Mum took my phone away but I took it back ." I answered.

"Oh . Okay well babe we need to get to class !"

"Argh ! I hate the teacher though ! How bout we ditch ?"

"How bout no ! My parents would find out and kill me ."

"Girl . Life is a roller coaster ! If you aren't having fun you aren't living it ."

"I know . I can't take any risks though ."

"Life is all about taking risks !"

"I know . You take risks all the time . You get in trouble all the time ! Let's get in to class."

we walk into class I sit in the back and kick my feet up on the desk . I sit in the back with all the other bad people . We talk all the time .

"Hi class . Today let's talk about society and how it changes ."

"Um excuse me !" I shout .

"Yes Aisley ."

"Um shut up !" I scream .

"Miss. Tomlinson you do not talk like that to me ! Would you like to take a visit to the principals office ?"

"Sure I dont care . I won't get up . You can't touch me ! And if you do I'll call the cops ."

"Hayley please walk Miss. Tomlinson to the office please ."

"I am not taking my best friend to the office. " Hayley argued.

"Yes you will . Your one of my best students . I can drop you to a F with a snap in the finger ."

"Fine try . And um stop talking. Nobody likes you." My guy best friend shouted .

"Fine . Alice . Please walk Conner , Aisley , and Hayley to the office ."

"Yes Mrs . Trant," Alice smirked at us , "Let's go bad students."

"Dont you sass me Alice . I can mess you up !" I threatened .

"Whatever and stop talking in the hall. You know Aisley I am so much better than you." Alice screeched.

"Haha . You thought you were . You be ugly, smart, geeky. Nobody likes them girls . All the guys like me . I dont see any boy talking to you or smacking your bum . I dont see them winking at you . I dont see them texting you . Who was your first kiss ? Your dad ? My first kiss was with my ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex boyfriend Leon ."

"No my first kiss was with my sister."

"Oh so you lesbehonest now . Well get away from me." Conner chuckled .

"No . I actually have a boyfriend . His name is uh . uh . uh . uh ."

"Exactly ." Hayley sassed.

"No his name is Ronald."

"What Mc.Donald ?" I questioned.

"No Ronald Rottweller."

"What is he a stuffed animal ?" I teased.

"No !"

"Are you sure . And by the way you might wanna look down ." Hayley said.

Alice had something wet on the front of her long skirt . For the rest of the day we skipped school . Hayley finally did something risky !

A:N

Comment please ! There will be more ! Thank you ! Louis is going to be 20 turning 21 in this story . Ik its not his age . Please just bear with it .