Chapter 37

Louis' POV:

"Eleanor ! We have to leave right now ! I need to talk to Aisley."

"I'm sorry , love. she said she doesnt want to be,around you ."

"Mrs . Calder ? Can you help me please ?"

"I don't think its a good idea Louis. She might not want to talk to you or see you . She is really hurt by your very very inappropriate , unchosen words ."

"I know . I need to apologize , Eleanor if you want to stay here fine . But Mrs . Calder can you take her home please ?"

"Of course , love . Good Luck !"

"Thank you !" I said kissing Mrs. Calder's cheek softly .

"Bye babe . I'll see you later . Love you ." I said to Eleanor pecking her soft lips .

"Bye hun . Love you too ." she said back.

I grabbed my phone , my wallet , and my shoes . I ran out to my Porshe . I started the car and drove fast out of the driveway . I sped down the street . I really really really need to talk to her .

*3.5 hours later*

I just got back to my house . I walked over to Aisley's since its next door . I waked up to the front porch steps and rang the doorbell . The door opened and it revealed a crying Aisley .

"I'm sorry. I can't talk to you Louis . Please leave ." she said closing the door .

Damn did I really hurt my little sister that bad ?

"Aisley wait . I'm sorry . I really need to talk to you please ." I shouted .

"Louis . Leave . I can't forgive you ."

"Well I guess I'm just going to have to let myself in ." I said pushing past her and opening the door .

"What do you want ? If you came here to see Andrea , I'm sorry you are not allowed to be around her . I don't want her to be with a prick like yourself ."

Wow . That really really hurt .

"I'm sorry Aisley." I whispered .

"Hey Aisley who was at the door ?" Niall asked walking down the stairs with my niece . Then he looked at me .

He went to the kitchen and closed the door .

"Louis . I know you are . But I just- I just can't forgive you. You really hurt me . And your my brother ! You are supposed to be supporting me through everything . I don't have parents ! I don't have a sister. I only have an older brother . At least I thought I did ."

"You still do ! You are Louis Tomlinson's Sister."

"Oh my god Louis ! You don't get it . That's all I ever will be to you . Just a sister . You haven't said anything nice to me since I was 5 months pregnant . Do you know how long ago that was ? I hate being addressed by 'Louis Tomlinson's Sister' you know Louis . I have name."

"Aisley , you are the best little sister I will ever have ."

"I'm the only little sister you will ever have ."

"Hey . At least I tried . I said I wanted to help you raise your baby . 'Cause you know I am the uncle ."

"Louis , how can I forgive you ? Every time I do , you hurt me again . You say I did something wrong . But I didn't ! I got treated like shit because I went out and bought a house , that was right next door . Not just for me but for Andreas safety and for Niall and all of you and your mates . If I didn't think it was a good idea I wouldn't have done it ."