Chapter 15

Eleanor's POV :

I got bored of just sitting there thinking . So I went into the bathroom . I got undressed and started the hot steaming water of the shower . I stepped in the tall rectangle . I rinsed my dark brown curly hair . I put my favorite shampoo in my hair , PRAVANA . I rinsed the expense shampoo out of my hair . I then put in PRAVANA conditioner in my hair . I rinsed that out also . I washed my body with AGRARIA body gel . I rinsed my body off , and stepped out of the Shower . I grabbed a towel , and wrapped it around me . I walked over to the closet and picked out an outfit . I chose a mint green strapless dress , a mint green strapless bra , ming green panties , and a brown belt . I chose out a pair of sandals to go with it . I got dressed and finished getting ready . I unlocked the bathroom door and walked downstairs . I waited for Aisley and her friend to get back .

Aisley's POV :

Haley , Louis , and I were just walking into the house.

"So this is the house , here's the living room , There's the giant stairs , And then there's a kitchen over there , also a basement , a bathroom , a study area , a school study room for me , upstairs there is 7 bedrooms . Mine , A guest room , Louis and Eleanor's room , Harry , Niall , Liam and Sophia's , Zayn and Perrie's . And also a loft . and 8 master bathrooms . In the basement there is a game room , a TV area , a couple of bedrooms , a bathroom , a mini kitchen , and a music room ." I told Haley , trying to brag .

"DANNGG !" Haley said amazed .

"Yeah . Oh I didn't tell you . In the backyard there is a pool ." She dropped her mouth . I was happy .

"AISLEY ! THIS IS TRIPLE MY HOUSE !"

"Ahaha."

"Can I take my stuff up to my room please ?"

"Yeah . Let's go."

We headed upstairs to the guest bedroom . Let's unpack .

Eleanor's POV -

Louis started to small talk with me .

"Hey babe." ignored him .

"Babe ?" I didn't answer .

"Love ?" still .

"Love, I know your mad at me still but can you at least say hi ?" I ignored him .

"Honey what do you want me to do ? You would freak out if Perrie wanted food and walked in on me getting dressed . You know you would ."

"Not if it wasn't on purpose ! NOT IF IT WAS HER FAULT . NOT IF IT WAS TO SEE YOU FREAKING NAKED ON ACCIDENT !" I screamed at him .

"Love I know . I freaked over nothing . I'm sorry . Can you please not scream ? I don't want Aisley and Haley hearing ."

"SO YOU ARE EMBARRASSED OF ME ? OH WELL THATS COOL . I DONT GIVE A F*CK . THATS YOUR PROBLEM ."

"Eleanor ! Stop ! Im getting tired of it !!" He grabbed my arm .

"LET GO !"

"NOT UNTIL YOU FORGIVE ME !"

"NEVER !"

"THEN IM NEVER LETTING GO !"

"I'LL CALL THE POLICE !"

"WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO ??!"

"ARREST YOU ." I smacked him in the face . He finally let go . I grabbed my purse , my phone , and car keys . I left slamming the door . I wasn't even going to take Aisley today . She and her friend can find something else to wear of theirs . I'm done . I'm done with everything , everyone . I just want to die . Maybe I could .

A:N -

Hey . I know Louis and Eleanor broke up in reality . Sorry for the long wait ! I tried to post but it deleted the WHOLE updated . So I got really mad . But anyways . Sorry for the crappy update .