Chapter 36

Aisleys POV:

We walked back to our house right now . we got mobbed with questions.

"Where the fuck have you been ?" Louis asked .

"Why didn't you call us ?" Eleanor asked.

"We were so worried ." Taylor said .

"You could've told us where you went ." Liam said .

"Why do we have to tell you everything going on in our lives ? I'm 18 and he's 21 . We are smart enough to know where we are going ." I responded .

"Well where were you ?" Louis questioned .

"House hunting ." I told him .

"Why ?" He asked.

"Because , this house is going to be really crowded . Its not baby proof . What happens when she starts crawling , and walking ?" I whisper/shouted .

"She was just born a couple of days ago . Where are you guys wanting to move to ?" Eleanor said .

"Next door . We already bought the house . We wanted to live in the same neighborhood, and next door was the only house available ." Niall answered.

"Okay . that's not bad at all . Congratulations ." Liam replied.

"Wait . You are moving in with my little sister without even telling me ?" Louis questioned .

"We get the keys in 3 weeks . So we still have time to buy furniture , and pack . So could you just be god damn happy for us ?" Niall snapped.

Louis got up and left. I took Andrea out of her car seat ,

And walked downstairs with her. I went to my room and sat on my bed . I laid Andrea in her boppy that was on my bed . I grabbed my backpack , and did my homework from 5 days ago .

You guys are probably wondering what happened to Taylor and her parents . Well Taylor told her parents that she was pregnant they told her to leave and she only had an hour to pack . So she was at my door crying , asking if she could stay at my house for a little while . So yeah . She deleted her parents numbers.

Andrea fell asleep . I gently picked her up and placed her in her basinet . I went to the hall closet , and grabbed 6 boxes. I laid them on my floor in my room . I pulled out my phone , and dialed the Realtors number .

"Hello ?"

"Hi Sherry. I was wondering if it was possible if we could get our keys sooner . Like in the next 3 days or so ?"

"Yes Miss Aisley . When do you want the house ?"

"As soon as possible ."

"How about tomorrow at 12 ?"

"That's perfect . Thank you so much ."

"Your welcome . Bye ."

"Bye , love." I said .

I walked upstairs to Niall .

"Can I talk to you downstairs ?" I asked .

"Of course love ." he said .

We walked downstairs to our room .

"What's up ?" He asked .

"Well , tomorrow we get the keys. So I was going to see if we could have somebody watch Andrea for us ."

"I don't know . Everybody is fucking pissed at us for buying a house ."

"I could ask Emily ," I said ," she does have to watch her niece a lot."