Chapter 25

Aisley's POV:

my eyes were fluttering shut . I was trying to picturing my mum . but all I kept seeing was the past . Good memories . Bad memories . Everything .

*Flashback day before the accident*

"Aisley Honey , can you please pick up your bookbag ?" Mum asked so sincerely .

"No bitch ." I said .

"Please ."

"I told you the answer ! NO YOU FUCKING BITCH . IM GOING OUT ." I screamed .

"Where are you going , love ?" Mum questioned .

"TO A PARTY ! YOUR TOO OLD TO EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS !"

"Aisley . Go up to your room . You are not going anywhere . Don't disrespect me . I did nothing too you . Your grounded . Give me your damn phone ."

"No whore ."

"Give me your fucking phone now Aisley."

"BITCH !"

"AISLEY ANN TOMLINSON ! GIVE ME YOUR PHONE ." I never seen her this mad . She grabbed my phone out of my hands .

"Why ? Its not like I want to be here with you bastards ."

"Then when your 18 you can move out . And you don't have to use our internet , our phones , our phone line , our TVs , our cable , our bed , our food , our drinks , our bathrooms , our bedrooms , our house , nothing . you can just live in the front yard ."

"How dare you ."

"What happened to you ? Before your brother left you were so different ! Why can't you be that girl again !"

"YOU DONT GET IT !"

"YOUR RIGHT . I DONT ! YOU NEVER MAKE SENSE . JUST GO UP TO YOUR ROOM !"

"YOUR NOT MY MOM BITCH !" I screamed in her face . tears were threatening to spill from her eyes .

"Yes I am ."

"I HATE YOU !" I yelled as I was walking up the stairs to my bedroom .

I grabbed a bag a pair of clothes . my phone charger , a pair of shoes , my bathroom needs , and... a knife . I threw everything out my window , I grabbed my fire escape latter . I climbed down it grabbed my stuff and ran . Crap she grabbed my phone . Got to get it back . I walked back in side silently there was my phone on the little table with the 400£. I grabbed it , opened the drawer too the money and ran out the door .

*End of Flashback*

*Flashback to year 2004 I was 4 Louis was 9*

"Louis Aisley ! Come on ! Were going to the zoo !" Mum yelled

"YAY ! COME ON LOUIS !" I screamed . Louis following me .

"Love , I know I heard." Louis whispered.

"Sorry I'm happy !"

*at the zoo*

"Do you want some ice cream ?" Mum asked .

"Yeah !" Louis and I screamed at the same time .

"What kind love ?" Mum asked me .

"Vanilla ." I said .

"Can I get a small vanilla cone , a medium vanilla milkshake , Louis tell them what you want ." Mum said .

"I want a medium chocolate chip cone ." Louis demanded .