Chapter 32

Aisley's POV :

So Taylor had the same classes as me as well. We exchanged numbers and now she's in my driveway. I invited of course . We walked up to the door and stepped through . I closed the door behind us .

"Hey . Is this a new friend ?" Louis asked .

"Yes . I'm Taylor ." Taylor said.

"Nice too meet you Taylor . I'm Louis . This is me girlfriend Eleanor ."

"Where's Niall ?" I asked .

"Check Starbucks , your room , the you know what , or his room ." Louis told me .

"Alright thank you ."

We walked upstairs to Niall's room . He wasn't in there . We walked down to my room . Still he wasn't there . We went to my car . I drove to Starbucks , he wasn't there either . Only one place left . The place Louis kept quiet about .

"Hey Aisley , what's the you know what that Louis was talking about earlier ?"

"Um don't worry about it ."

"Please tell me ?" she begged.

I put my foot on the break as we were at a street light.

"Alright . But you gotta promise you won't tell anybody ."

"I promise ."

"I'm pregnant ...?" I said a little more like a question .

"Your what ?"

"Pregnant ."

"With-with-with Niall's bay - babe - baby ?"

"No. My ex ex boyfriend raped me and got me pregnant and I refuse to set it up for adoption or get an abortion ."

"Aisley , your gonna have to tell people because they are gonna notice when your stomach gets a lot bigger . You are gonna have to tell your teachers , your friends , the principal , the world ."

"I know . I know . That's the part that's gonna suck . I'm trying to skip that part . Cause im going to get called a whore , a hoe , a bitch , a slut . I will end up believing everything . Its going to get to me . So I need to get used to everything . Just please try not to remind me ."

"No they won't . If they do I'll punch them in the face . Cause my new bestie is not a whore , a slut , a bitch , or a hoe . Don't let that get to you . And I won't remind you as long as you don't remind me ."

"What do you mean ?" I asked .

"I'm pregnant too." She told me .

"Oh my god ! How many weeks are you ??"

"15 you ?"

"17 weeks ." I responded .

"2 weeks more than me."

"yup ."

*ding*

Taylors phone went off.

"Hey Aisley ? Can you take me home right now ? I forgot I have volleyball practice tonight . My coach just texted me ."

"Um yeah sure .Where do you live ?"

"Turn right , right now . then you'll go straight til so see the first left . then go straight down to the cul-de-sac ."

"Alright ."

I did as I was told .

"Do you mind taking me to practice ? My parents aren't home . I will love you forever !"