Chapter 39

Niall's POV:

Aisley and I are going out to dinner tonight. I slid the ring into my blazer pocket. I straightened up my tie . I tied my shoes and went down stairs. Aisley was still getting ready , so i played with Andrea , Daisy , and Phoebe . Ive gotta say , these 3 little girls have grown on me . Where as Lottie and Fizzy , they wont say a word to me. Andrea fell asleep so now us three are playing duck duck goose.

I was the gooser i think its what its called .

"Duck . Duck . Duck . Duck . Duck . Duck . Duck . Duckkk. Goose !" I say then run and sit in Daisy's place.

"Darn it !" She screams.

"Niall?" Aisley calls walking down the steps.

I look up at her . i am speechless. She looks , like a goddess. She is perfect . How am i so lucky ? How can a girl like her like a guy like me ?

"Umm. Umm. Umm. You look , you look beyond gorgeous." I say.

"Not so bad yourself."

"Shall we ?"

"Of course , love. Hey girls , if Andrea wakes up go tell Louis or Eleanor. If they are asleep then tell Lottie or Fizzy. If they are asleep then ask mum please . Love you girls."

"Okay . Love you too ." They say as we walk out.

I wrap my arm around her waist . I got a reservation at the fanciest restaurant in town. It got 4.5/5 stars.

~~~~~

We just got done eating our meal . I ordered us dessert.

"Niall ! Your gonna make me fat."

"I want to make sure my queen eats enough."

"Well thank you , but i got to go use the toilet . Excuse me ." She said getting up.

Perfect. When the desserts came , i put the plastic ring in her whipped cream , that was on the chocolate cake. The waiter came by with chocolate syrup for me. She got a big plate so i wrote the word "Promise?" On it .

She came back moments after . She sat down and looked at the plate.

"What's this ?" She asked examining everything.

"Look in the whipped cream." I laughed.

She got the plastic ring out of the cake.

"Wow. Thank you?" She said questioning.

"Well don't you like it ?" I ask .

"Um , yeah . It's uh tasty." She said licking the ring .

She seems upset , she wouldnt even look at me. Just like i wanted. She started staring at the paintings around us . I pulled out the real ring and held it in between my thumb and index finger. I tapped her shoulder lightly . She looked at me , then down at my hand.

"Oh my gosh. Its gorgeous Ni . I love you so much. What's it for ?"

"Well , i wanted to show you one way you can remember me . and one way for me to keep the promise that i will love you forever , and help you through everything . We will go through hell together. But i will still be here with you. This ring shows that . On the back it says Niall and Aisley together forever . I love you Ais . Remember that." I say.

Tears are in her eyes.

"I love you ." She tells me.

I smash my lips to hers.

~~~~

Aisley's POV:

We just got back to mums house. I still can not admiring my ring. I know its not an engagement ring , but its still means something in our relationship. We cant just forget about it. Right? I FOR SURE won't. I will adore it everyday. God i love Ni so much. Eleanor and Louis heard us , so they ran down the stairs.