Chapter 19

Louis' POV:

I looked at the door . and there was my 4 best friends walking in to the kitchen .

"Hey mates ."

"Hi Lou ." They greeted me .

"So let me get the beers . the chips . the cigars and the drugs." the girls were still in the living room . So I wanted to mess with them.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON ! GET THOSE DRUGS OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW ! AND GET THOSE CIGARS OUT OF HERE TOO !" Eleanor screamed . I chuckled lightly to myself .

"Eleanor . I was just joking . We only have a pack of cigarettes . Beer and chips . Relax." I was joking around about the cigarettes too .

"GET THOSE CIGARETTES OUT OF THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW !!" She screamed again .

"Eleanor . I don't have those either . Only the beer and chips." I chuckled .

"Well us girls are going downstairs . We'll be back up in a bit ." Eleanor said . The girls walked to the basement .

"So . Um . What so you guys think of Aisley ?" I asked .

"She's smoking -" harry started.

"Lad . You don't want to finish that sentence." I stopped him .

"Hot ." he finished . I walked over to him and punch him in the balls .

"I told you ." I said.

"She's mean to me . But she's cool ya know ." Niall said .

"By the way Niall , I heard you walked in on Eleanor getting dressed yesterday ."

"I'm sorry mate . Please don't hurt me." Niall screeched .

"Don't worry lad. I won't . But did you like what you see ?" I joked .

"What do you mean ?" he questioned .

"Did you like her body ? Was she naked ? or did she have panties and a bra on." I asked .

"Her body was perfect for you Lou . But she wasn't naked. She had on a shirt , and panties . She was pulling on shorts ." Niall smirked .

"Ni . You have a secret ." Zayn said .

"What. No . What . No I don't ." Niall lied .

"Niall . What is it mate ? Come on you can tell us !" Harry whisper/shouted .

"Okay fine . I have a little crush on Aisley . Lou . Don't hurt me . I would never hurt her . You know that ." Niall said .

"Niall . Can I talk to you for a minute . Please ?" I asked softly .

"Yes." he replied.

we walked over to the living room .

"I have to tell you something about Aisley ."

"What is it ?"

"She's pregnant . She's needs a boy to take care of her . But I don't think she likes you . I think she likes Harry ."

"She's preg-eg-n-na-nt pregnant ?" Niall asked .

"Yeah ." I told him .

Aisley's POV:

"so Aisley . Who's your crush ?" Eleanor asked .

"Crush . What . I don't have a crush ."

"Ooo . She does !" Perrie squealed.

"Tell us !" Sophia said.

"Okay fine . It's Harry . And Niall . But Niall , I don't think he likes me . But Harry I know he likes me ." I blurted out fast .