Chapter 43

*1 month later*
Aisley's POV:
When i woke up , i had to run the bathroom. I run to the toilet and let my guts out. I didnt hear Niall come in , but i felt him rubbing my back and my hair being held.
After i got done with that , i wash my face and brush my teeth.
"What was that about ?" Niall asks me sincerely .
"I dont even know ."
"I hope you feel better."
"Thank you ."
"How about today , Ill go out and rent some films , and i can buy everything you like ."
"That sounds perfect." I say with a smile.
"Ill be right back love." He answers while putting plaid pajama pants on , and his moccasins .
"Okay." I respond as he leaves.
After he left , i felt that pain in my stomach again , the pain when your about to throw up.
I rushed to the bathroom again , and let it all out. Well there goes dinner. What is wrong with me ?
I pull out my phone and call Niall.
"Hey Niall?"
"Yes love?"
"Can you um pick me up some Advil or Ibuprofen ?"
"Whew i thought you were going to say pregnancy tests ! But of course babe."
Pregnancy tests ?
"Niall whats the date ?"
"Um the August 23rd. Why ?"
"Niall , my period is late."
"By how much ?"
"Like 2 weeks .."
"So , its that normal ?" He asks.
"No.. can you pick up some tests please?"
"Im in the neighborhood still , can i turn around and you come with me ? Andrea is with Louis for the week."
"Babe..." I groan into the phone.
"Pleeeasssssseee?!" He begs .
"Ughhh."
"Pleeassee !" He begs again.
"Fine ." I say.
"Okay im pulling in the driveway now ."
"Well let me put on leggings , a sweater , a scarf , and my vans ."
"Dont take long ."
"Ill be out in 3 ."
I hung up .
My phone started ringing again but it wasnt Niall .
It was Lauren..
"Hello ?" I say my accent clearly showing.
"H-hh-ii." She stuttered while she cried .
"Babe whats wrong ?" I ask her.
"I-i-i I had a mis-mis-miscarriage ." She got out .
"Oh im so sorry love . You guys can always try again. There will be other times !"
"I gotta go ." She said then hung up . That was strange. After i got dressed we went to the supermarket.
When we got there paparazzi everywhere. And when i say everywhere , i mean legit everywhere . Guy paps were in the pad and tampon aisle ! When we went down the aisle to get the tests they asked us questions.
"Are you pregnant ?"
"What kind of tampons do you use?"
"Are you cheating on Niall?"
"Is it true your getting married?"
"Are you dating Niall for publicity ?"
"Are you modeling ?"
"Is Andrea adopted ?"
"Are you on your period ?"
Yes , this is what i deal with everyday.
"Hey ! Stop questioning my soon-to-be wife ! Go stalk other upcoming celebrities ! Im tired of it ! Let us be ! You wouldn't like it , if you had people coming up to you , taking your picture then writing a fake ass story about it . Would you ? Cause you know you wouldn't. So please let us get our groceries in god damn peace !" Niall yells. The paps shrugged and walked out of the aisle still in the store.
I quickly run over to the most expensive tests and hid them under my scarf in the cart. Niall and I go to the nearest movie rental stall. We choose out 12 movies . Scary, comedy, romantic, romantic comedy, action , and sad.
Scary Movies - The Conjuring , Haunting in Connecticut.
Comedy - were the millers , 22 jump street
Romantic- Safe Haven , The Lucky One.
Romantic Comedy - That Awkward Moment, Blended.
Action - Taken , Divergent
Sad - The Fault in our stars , The notebook.
We went to the junk food aisle and grabbed chocolate covered pretzels , oreos, chips ahoy , reeses , m&ms , skittles , kitkats , hersheys , brownies , and mini cupcakes. We then went to the drink aisle and got Mtn Dew Code Red , Cherry Pepsi , Pepsi , and Mtn Dew.
When we got to the checkout We put everything on the check out slider thing . We put the tests on last.
"Oh my god ! Your Niall and Aisley !" The cashier said.
"Um yeah.." We say awkwardly.
"I love you guys ! Can i get your autographs ?"
"Sure." I say awkwardly again.
She ripped a piece of paper and grabbed a pen . I wrote :
Have a great day ! Thank you for supporting us .
Love ,
Aisley Tomlinson
Niall wrote :
Thank you for dedicating your time to support us . We love every single one of our fans . We wouldn't be where we are today without you !
Love ,
Niall Horan
"Wait so are you pregnant ?" The cashier asks while she bags the tests.
"Ummm.. these are actually for my cousin . She was to embarrassed to get them so she begged us to get them for her."
"Oh." Was all she said .
When she was finished we hurried up and left.
~~~~~
We just got home , and we are in our bedroom .
"Babe , go take the test." Niall says .
"Well , i have to take 3 tests . So i'll drink a lot of pop , and whenever i need to pee , ill take a test. And after all three tests , all look at them." I say.
He nods and hands me the box.
I walk into the bathroom and open the box. I pull out a test .
I threw the test in the sink when i was done . It takes a few minutes to get the accurate results.
~~~~
We watched 2 movies and i took 3 tests. After 5 minutes I went into the bathroom. I looked at all 3 tests. Positive.
"Baby what do they say ?"
"Well , it looks like Andrea is going to have a brother or sister." I say with a smile.
"I love you ." He smiles back , then he looks at my small stomach.
I smash my lips to his.
"Hey , we have to throw a party, and everybody , our family and friends, have to be there tomorrow."
"Okay , ill call my mum and harry and zayn. You call Louis , Liam , and your mum." He says.
"Okay."
~~~~~~
"Hey everybody, can everybody take a seat please?"
They all gather around the living room.
"So , Niall and I have very exciting news." I say.
"So do we !" Perrie shouts.
"Uh , so do we." Liam says awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.
"Well , ill go first. Our wedding has to be either pushed back , or pulled forward. Im-"
"What ! Why ? We cant pull is forward ! We wont have enough time !" All the girls shout.
"Well, we will push it back then."
"Ugh , fine ." They sigh.
"Okay , anyways . What i was trying to say was that im pr-"
"Liam and I are engaged !" Sophia yells.
"Zayn and I have figured out our wedding details !"
"Im 7 months !" Eleanor shouts.
"CAN YOU GUYS FUCKING SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS AND LET ME TALK ?!" i scream.
They all stared at me shocked. Im sorry but that was really irritating.
"What ive been trying to tell you people is that im pregnant !!" I say annoyed.
They all stare at me with blank faces.
"I was speaking english."
Still staring.
"Really?" I say.
Still.
"Whatever." I walk out of the living room and upstairs to my bedroom. I sit on the floor and stare at the plain wall.
They cant even support me ?
I thought to myself.
Do they even care ?
I called them over to tell them MY news. And when i try , they act like im a fucking ghost!
Do they hate me or something ?
What did i do ?
"What are you thinking about babe ?" Niall asks sitting beside me.
"Nothing." I say harshly.
"Babe , i know when your thinking . Trust me , i feel the same way as you do. Your thinking why they arent supporting you through this or if they care about your feelings."
"Wow , you clearly read my mind." I respond.
I heard a faint knock at the door.
"Come in ." I say quietly .
Mum and Maura walk in with Andrea. Then everybody following behind her.
"Congratulations." Mum said then hugged me.
"Wow , took you guys quick to notice me." I say sarcastically .
"Were sorry. We were shocked." Maura said.
"Yeah , i guess we all are." I say.
"Well me and the girls have to go get the train ." Mum says awkwardly.
"I gotta a plane to catch." Maura says the same tone .
"And um , we have to meet up with Harrys family." Lauren says.
"We have to wedding plan." Sophia says.
"We have to go get our wedding ready."
Everybody except Louis , Eleanor , and Andrea left.
"So , your really pregnant ?" Louis asks.
"Yes, i found out yesterday."
"Oh. Congratulations , i guess."
"Thank you . You know , you guys dont have to stay here. I can clearly tell you guys are uncomfortable. Okay, i dont need your guys support for this baby. So you guys can just go home, ill take Andrea off your hands too." I say grabbing Andrea from him.
"No , no . Were fine."
"Louis , go now. I dont need you . I dont want you here. I need to think right now ."
"Please Ais."
"Just go."
They quietly left.
"What is wrong with you ?" Niall asks me.
"Nothing . I just , i know they dont care."
"Yeah, whatever."
"Okay, do you just want me to leave ?" I ask.
"No babe . Its just , i dont understand how you can act like that."
"I have hormones ! IM PREGNANT !" i scream at him.
"Okay , calm down. Im going for a walk." Niall says and gets up and leaves.

3rd Person Point Of View:

As Niall goes on his walk, Aisley apologizes to Louis and Eleanor. She doesnt understand , how it feels to have to be told your little sister is pregnant with your own band mate ! As Aisley would put it. Aisley soon realizes that she ABSOLUTELY needs her older brother. Without his support , she would be an orphan living in a foster home. She truly loves her brother , her boyfriend , her soon-to-be-sister-in-law , her best friends , her sisters , and last but not least ; her mum.

What will happen in the near future ?

Will her and Niall call off the wedding ?

Will she have a boy or a girl ?

Is it even Niall's baby ?

~~~~~

A:N-

So this is the last chapter of Louis Tomlinson's Sister?! There will be a sequel. Ill update the details soon! This chapter was short , but it came with A LOT of details. I hope you guys like my story , and that you guys will recommend it to somebody !

Thank you so much for reading this.

~~ Lexi 💕