Chapter 38

Aisley's POV:

It's the next day, and Louis and Eleanor are joining us today at my mum's. They'll stay with me here until I go home. They're bringing my clothes and some of Andrea's because I didn't pack anything. We're only staying for a week.

~~~~~~

Louis and Eleanor just arrived . They brought everything I asked for . I announced I was going to take a shower. Andrea is still asleep . I'm staying in the guest bedroom. Louis and Eleanor are staying in another guest bedroom. I walked into the large purple bathroom . I slowly turned the water to hot . I slid out of my old clothes and stepped into the steaming shower . I rinsed my long blonde hair . I squeezed my shampoo into my hand , and mixed it around my hair.

After my shower i got dressed , did my hair and makeup , and went to the kitchen. I found my mum cooking , Louis playing with Andrea , and Eleanor having a conversation with Fizzy about pizza toppings .

"Smells wonderful mum ."

"Thanks sweetie."

"So what are we doing today ?" Louis asks .

"Well i want to take Andrea to the zoo. Do you guys want to join ?"

"It's supposed to be cold today."

"Really?"

"Yeah it is. But you guys could go another day." Mum said

"Yeah, that'd be best." I admit.

Niall's POV:

We came home early . I walk in my house . Aisley isnt anywhere same with Andrea .

All I keep thinking is - did she leave me ?

I run next door to Louis' house. I bang on the door. Taylor answers.

"Hey Niall what do you need?" She asks.

"I need Louis."

"He isnt here."

"Then i need Eleanor ." I demanded

"She isnt here either."

"Well where the fuck are they Taylor ?" I scream.

"I dont know."

"TAYLOR ! I LOST MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND ! I NEED TO FIND HER ! WHERE IS LOUIS ?!"

"I dont know. Call Louis , El , and Ais."

"Thanks for the help . not."

I ran off to my car. I call Aisley and start the car.

"Hello ?"

"Aisley ! Where the f- wait your not Aisley . Who the fuck are you ? And what the fuck have you done with my fucking girlfriend ?"

"Im Lottie , and slow down on the swearing . Aisley went to go take a nap . She should be up in like an hour . I can have her call you then."

"Oh sure . She's taking a 'nap' . You probably drugged her."

"Lottie whos calling ?" I heard somebody say in the background , it sounded like Louis.

"LOUIS !" I screamed in the phone.

"Niall?" Louis took the phone from this Lottie person.

"Yes . Wheres Aisley ? Oh god dont tell me she left me cause i wasnt there ! Actually you know what how about you talk."

"Good idea lad. Well Aisley , El , and I are at my mums house."

"What ? I thought your mum was dead."