Chapter 7

Louis POV :

It was 3 in the morning and I had to ask the boys to come help . We had to get all this done by the afternoon. If not the rest would have to stay here in Doncaster .

"Hey Louis , where are you going to put this stuff when you get back to London ." Zayn asked.

"Oh um we have to stop by my house . But I forgot all about tolls."

"Detour ?"

"We are going to have Zayn."

"Oh okay . What happened to Eleanor ?"

"We might of broken up ."

"Might ?" Liam butted in.

"Yeah might."

"When she left the house the other day she looked like she wanted to die." Niall added.

"Look. Um well she made Aisley cut herself when I had made Aisley stop."

"Wait . Aisley cuts ?" Harry asked.

"Yeah . Why ?"

"Why does she do that ?" he questioned.

"I dont know."

"Can I see her cuts ?"

"No !"

"Fine . Fine ."

We went back to packing.

*5 hours later*

It is now 8 in the morning . We had gotten all the kitchen done

"Why. Is Aisley not awake ?" Niall asked .

"Dude . She broke her arm yesterday while packing her stuff in the car . And it was at night . She doesnt need to be up all night packing when she broke her arm. That can make it even worse . We aren't even done packing. She doesnt need up." I was frustrated with Niall.

"Okay. Gosh. Just asking. So back off Louis Tomlinson."

"Excuse me! Dont back off Louis Tomlinson me . I dont want her getting hurt !"

"Just stop okay . Stop it !" Liam told us," You guys both are tired. You stayed up all night . Both you need to work this out. Cause if you can't figure this out, then I dont know if Aisley can come with us." He added.

"No. No matter what. She has to come with us. She is only 17. S-E-V-E-N-T-E-E-N. 17 ! She can't live on her own . You is cray !"

"You is cray ?" Liam questioned.

"Yeah ! Cray is short for cray cray." I said.

"Cray Cray ?" At this point everyone was dying.

"Its not that funny. I never said laugh. STOP LAUGHING." I screamed. Everyone got quiet. It was now silent. Not an awkward silence. Just silence. We continued packing .

*3 hours later*

It is now 11am. We finished packing. Now all we need is Aisley .

"Hold on. Let me go get her." I said while running up the stairs.

I got to Aisley's room. She was wide awake. On her computer.

"Aisley . Why haven't you come downstairs ?"

"Because I heard you guys screaming. And I heard you and Liam talking about me."

"Well , Aisley let's go." I went up to her. She was skyping someone on the computer.

"Aisley this is not the time to be skyping."

"Louis this is not the time. to interrupt me."

"Yes it. Okay we have a show tonight. We can't wait for you to stop skyping this guy . Then leave ."

"Fine. Can I get the back seat in the car ?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I wanted to Skype him in the car."

"No."

"Yes."

"NO!"

"Fine. Gosh."

I watched her say her goodbyes.

"Bye Andrew. I'll miss you ! I love you !" She said . She this kissed the screen.

"Byebye Aisley girl. I'll miss you too ! Omg . We are going to be like far away from each other ! Can I come visit some time ?"

"Yes ! Every week."

"Alright. Bye ! I love you so much ! Call me everyday . Text me every hour of the day."

"Okay will do ! I love you so so so so so so much !"

"I love you even more !"

"Aisley. Let's go !" I screamed.

"Alright hold on."

This Andrew guy kissed the camera and she did the same. She said her LAST goodbye . Got her computer. Got her ear buds . got her iPhone. She got a pillow and a blanket. Then she walked out of the room. I got her bag of clothes that she left out and took them to the car.

We got into the cars. We had 5 cars to drive. One was full of clothes. The other was living room. Another was kitchen. The next was bathrooms. And the next was all bedroom stuff. Me and Aisley took a car. We wanted to take the clothes car. She got in. She started to lay down.

"Um Louis. how are we going to get the cars, furniture, and clothes to London with all the tolls ? What are we going to do ?" Niall asked.

"Ummmm..... Detour ?"

"Sure !" A smile plastered on his face .

Me and Niall have a thing for detours. I dont know why. We just do. When ever we have one we are the ones dancing.

I high fived his hand that was dangling in the air.

"Okay lads , let's get this show on the road. You guys follow me."

"Okay !" They all shouted.

We all got in the cars we were supposed to be driving. We headed to London. Uh . This is going to be a fun ride.

A:N

Do you guys like it ? Comment yes for yes . Comment No for no. I really need more reads ! Share this story on Twitter, Instagram anything. Any social media. Share it on wattpad even. Idc. I just NEED more reads. Thank you ! Love ya !