Chapter 28

Aisley's POV :

we slid Harry's laptop into the sewer . we did everything on the list tonight .except to kick his dick of course . he isn't home . I waited at the front door for him for an hour . then he finally came. He opened up the door to reveal him and some girl making out . I slowly lifted up my foot and kick him in the dick and ran . It was dark so I didn't know where I was going. I think I ran into a closet ? I turned the light on and I was in the bathroom . I slowly opened the door , and peeped my head out . Of course Harry was gone up stairs . I went down to the basement where my room is . I changed into a pair of white sweat pants from Hollister and a mint green Cami from Hollister . I got into bed and turned the light off . I fell asleep .

*in the morning*

I woke up and somebody was laying beside me . Oh my gosh . Why does this keep happening . I decided to just smack the person .

"Ow ."

"What the fuck are you doing here ?" I asked angrily .

"I'm just sleeping next to my girlfriend ." Harry responded like he was all innocent.

"Get out of my room . We aren't together anymore . We broke up ."

"No we didn't ."

"Yes we did . Everybody here knows we broke up . I have witnesses . Leave me alone you dick ."

"No . Cause your my girlfriend . and speaking of which have you seen my laptop ?"

"Yes ."

"Can you tell me where it is ?"

"In the sewer bastard ."

"Aisley . Please stop . I don't like it when were fighting ."

"HARRY ! WE ARENT TOGETHER ! YOU RUINED THINGS FOR YOURSELF ."

"Now what would I do to loose you?"

"Cheat on me ."

"When ?"

"Last night . What were you drunk ? Cause you know drunken words are sober thoughts . And you were yelling at me yesterday before you left to go fuck that slut . You were happy we broke up ."

"well guess what . were not broken up ."

"Wanna bet ."

"yes ."

"LOUIS ! ELEANOR ! NIALL ! LIAM ! ZAYN !" I screamed . everybody ran down to the basement .

"What is it love ?" Louis asked.

"Harry doesn't believe that we broke down up ."

"Lad . you guys did . cause you decided that you would text some hoe . and wouldn't help set up her nursery . and she was trying to use your phone . and you snapped and said she was an annoying bitch . and well she asked that's how you feel . and you gave her a straight up yes . so she broke up with you and well you decided that you would leave and come home with the fucking slut that you texted and fucked her ." Louis was pissed .

"Why is everybody so pissed at me ?"

"I'm going to kill you if you do not leave in 20 seconds dick ." Louis screamed . Harry just stayed there .

"1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 . 20 ." Louis counted but then suddenly ran over to Harry .

Louis tackled Harry to the ground and started throw some punches at his face and his jaw and his sides and his stomach . Louis stopped about 12 minutes after cause Eleanor had to scream at him .