Chapter 2 .

Aisley's POV :

We took Conner's car to Staples .

"Hey do you guys wanna get kicked out of a store ?" I asked them .

"What do you mean by that ?" Conner questioned with his sexy accent .

"I mean we trash it and wait until they throw us out !"

"I guess . But will we get the police called on us ?" Hayley worriedly asked .

"Maybe but most likely not ." I answered

"have you done this before ?" Conner chuckled .

"yeah a billion times ."

"okay let's do it then !" conner shouted excitedly .

we walk in and we go to the back on the store . We knock everything off the shelf's then run to the next aisle and do the same thing . we kept doing that until we got to the front . The spinning chairs were at the front . I told Hayley to sit down in one. I pushed her while we cracked up . We got back up to the front and we stopped. Hayley got up from the chair and we walked to the check out. somebody was in front of me so I got up and stood on the little slider thingy. I started singing terribly. The girl in front of me got so mad . I was about to die . I got in another line and elbowed the man in front of me .

"Sorry arm spasm. You know what I'm saying."

"No . But you really cute ."

this guy was like 38. I am only 17.

"Excuse me we got a rapist here ! Arrest him ! He called me cute ! He looked at my bum !" I announced.

"Um cute stuff shouldn't you be in school ?" The man asked.

I slapped him across the face . I kicked him in the no no spot and ran.

"Hayley , Conner come on !" I screamed.

"Okay Ai-" Conner said before I cut him off.

"Conner dont say my name !"

"Why not ?" Conner asked.

"Cause there is a rapist here. He said I was cute !"

"How old is he ?" Hayley questioned.

"Like 38."

"Okay that is kinda creepy." Conner said.

*3 hours later*

"Mom , Dad. I'm home."

no answer. I turn on the TV and the news was on .

"Be careful on route 74. There was a terrible car accident. It involved a man and a woman. And a 16 year old girl. The girl survived but the man and woman didn't. The girl is unconscious. She has a brain injury. The cause of the car accident was because the married couple was turning into another lane and so was the girl. They were going into the same lane. But the man saw the girl at the last second. He pressed his breaks and the ice made him slide into the girl. The girl hit the rail and broke it. They were on the bridge. the girl's car was hanging from the couples car. they couple got hit by a semi. They spun around and the girl was back on the bridge . Part of the couples car was taken off. Thats all that we heard. We haven't gotten the names of the couple yet but the girl's name was Bailey Op."

Aw . Thats so sad . I wonder who the couple was. I called mum and some guy picked up.

"Hello ?" I asked.

"Yes may I ask who is calling ?"

"Lily and Henry's daughter Aisley."

"Okay thank you !"

"May I ask why I can't talk to them ?"

"Oh um talk to my wife."

"Okay."

"Hi. Um did you watch the news ?"

"Yeah . Why ?"

"The couple that got in the car accident were um your parents."

"What !" I cried.

"Yeah. Sweetie do you have anybody else who is older that lives in the house ?"

"No. My brother moved out. I lived with only my mum and dad."

"Where does your brother live ?"

"Who knows. He travels the world."

"Who is your brother ?"

"Louis Tomlinson."

"Oh my gosh . Honey I'm so sorry !"

"Um my parents . Are they being taken to the hospital ?"

"Yes. They are on there way."

"Okay thank you ma'am."

"We will contact your brother and let him know."

"Okay thank you."

I hung up. I turned the TV back on.

"We got the names of the couple. Lily and Henry Tomlinson. They have 2 kids . Louis and Aisley Tomlinson. 17 year old Aisley lived with them. Louis moved out to go on tour. Aisley was seen today at staples screaming at a man. Louis was seen today hanging out with lovely girlfriend Eleanor Calder. They were seen walking out of a hotel room. Eleanor with messy hair . Louis with lipstick on his neck. Nobody has contacted Louis yet be we talked to Aisley. Aisley if you are watching then please call this number so we can talk to you."

Oh you naughty Louis. My phone rang.

"Hello ?"

"Hey babe . I saw the news. How are you ?"

"Dead."

"Honey I know they are dead."

"No I mean I am like dead."

"Babe dont say that."

"I dont even know where I'm going."

"At my house ?"

"No . You parents hate me."

"Oh yeah."

"I'm probably going to have to go with Louis. Hayley, I HATE my brother ! You are like the only thing right now that is close to family."

"Love, it will be alright. I didn't want to tell you this but my mom is going to send me to a private school soon."

"Why ?"

"Because the people that go to school now."

"Oh you mean me ?"

"No . I mean like Alice."

"Oh. Can you come over ?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks bae."

"Welcome perfect."

I hung up. The doorbell rang. I opened the door. There stood my brother. My brother Louis. He was all wet. He pulled me into a hug.