Chapter 26

Aisley's POV :

We got everything ready for the party at the country club we were having it at .The party wasn't until 3 hours . So I decided I would go get ready , with the help of Eleanor of course .

"So . What you going to wear ?" Eleanor asked .

"They're in those bags ."

"How many outfits ?"

"2." I quickly answered .

"Oh . Can I see them ? Plllleeeeaaassseeee ?" She begged .

"Yes ."

"Okay . Great . Cause I need to know how to do your hair in makeup ."

"Oh this one is beautiful ." She said as she was holding up my entrance dress . It was a mint green skirt . A sliver blinged strapless bodice . It was flounce .

"Oh my gosh . I love this !" She screamed as she pulled out the other dress . It was my party dress . It was strapless. and at the cleavage area it was white with bling , then goes ombré with black . Being going all the way down to the skirt .

"Thank you ."

"No problem . So . Where's the shoes ?"

"In the boxes ."

"Vans ? Really ? Aisley ! You need to wear heels ! you can borrow a pair of mine if you need too ."

"Yes ! A girl can't wear vans to a party ?"

"No. It just won't look good !"

"Yes it will !"

"Can you at least try on my heels ? Pleeaassseee ?" she begged again.

"Fine ." I gave in .

"Yay ! I'll be right back ."

She came back in with a pair of mint green heels that matched the dress perfectly , and a pair of black sparkly heels that matched my party dress . I slipped them both on my feet . They fit perfect . I felt like Rapunzel . Wait or is it Ariel ? I don't know who it was that used the pumpkin as the horse carriage thingy .But I do know I feel like a princess in these shoes .

"I love them El . I'll wear them ." I smiled at her .

"That's great !" She grinned widely .

"Okay . Do you want to start on my hair and makeup then ?" I asked .

"Yes !" She screamed .

*2.5 hours later* (hehe . I feel like the guy from Spongebob that goes 2 hours later in that funny accent)

"Annddd . Done !" She yelled causing me to jump . I looked in the mirror .

"Oh my gosh . I look beautiful for once in my life !" I screamed .

"Aisley ! You are always beautiful ." She said.

"I don't feel like it with her in there ." I referred to my baby bump .

"You are still beautiful , love ." I smiled a her comment .

But my makeup was a black and white smokey eye , black liquid eye liner , mascara , foundation , concealer , pink lipstick , bronzer , blush , a powder , an eyebrow pencil , black pencil eye liner , white pencil eye liner , and of course primer under everything . My hair was extremely curly . It looked like the old Taylor Swift's hair . It was beautiful .

"Can you help me with my dress ?" I asked Eleanor .

"Of course." she smiled .

I pulled out my first dress for pictures . Cause I have to take them by myself , and with all my guests . But what I like about this dress is that you can't see my baby bump . Same with the other dress .