Chapter 40

Aisley's POV:

A week has past and we are now back home. Niall is helping a lot with Andrea . Harry and Taylor bought a new house also . They are in the front of the neighborhood. Zayn and Perrie are the street behind us . And Liam and Sophia are on the street in front of us. So just in a 2 week timespan , everybody got a house. Mum and the girls are coming by . Niall's family is coming by too . Louis and El are coming over as well. The boys will come over as well later. Its Taylor's birthday today. So Harry is going to keep her busy at their house and he'll bring her over later around 20. We are getting her a cake and decorations. My mum wants to meet Niall's family. I haven't even met Niall's family.

*ding*

i pull out my phone and i got a text. Niall is going to get the decorations and cake and picking his family up.

Niall is the babe 💘💋💍💎:hey baby! I just picked my mum up. Ill be home in about a half hour. Love you ❤️

Meeh: okay babe ! I'm excited to meet them! Love you too 💋

Niall is the babe 💘💋💍💎: save those lips for later 😉 not for texts!

Meeh: fine. 💍

Niall is the babe 💘💋💍💎: so you want to get married now ? We aren't even engaged !

Meeh: smartass 😑

Niall is the babe 💘💋💍💎: thats what i do best 😏

Meeh: stop texting and driving !

Niall is the babe 💘💋💍💎: yes mummy .

Meeh: 😑 prick.

He didn't respond. I started cleaning the house . I heard my phone again. I thought it was Niall. But nope. It was my mum.

Mum: were in the neighborhood! Wait for us !

I walked outside and waited in the driveway. Andrea was asleep in her crib , like she always is. I sometimes i don't even have a child! Andrea is like the quietest 3 week old baby . She barely cries . Mum pulled into the driveway.

"Mum park down there more ! Taylor will know right away there's a party . If there is a lot of people in the driveway." I scold.

"Yes mum."

"Why does everybody keep saying that !" I scream.

"Girls you guys can get out of the car if you'd like ." Mum says before she pulls out. The girls get out and mum parks on the side of the road 2 houses down.

"Come on , i need your guys's help cleaning , cooking , and decorating. Niall should be home soon and El should be coming over with Perrie and Sophia." I said.

"Okay. Where do we start?" They ask.

"Well the younger two girls can go watch Andrea in her crib and when she wakes up they can notify me. Lottie and Fizzy can clean up the living room and foyer . Mum help me with cooking . And when El, Perrie , and Sophia get here El can clean the dining room . And Perrie and Sophia can decorate. Do you guys want to listen to music as we clean ?"

"Yes please !"

I turn on my pandora and plug my phone into a speaker . One Direction up all night starts blasting.

"I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND FIND THE GIRL AND TELL HER SHES THE ONE !" we all screamed .

We all started dancing. Even mum was . Eleanor , Sophia , and Perrie walked in on us dancing . So they dropped their bags and took their shoes off and went to the kitchen . They started screaming with us . When the song ended i told them what needs done and they volunteered for their original job. Live while were young came on next .