Chapter 12

Aisley's POV:

Louis has been acting strange as soon as he read the letter.

"Hey Lou ?"

"Yes love."

"Can I use your phone. Mine died." It was still alive. I lied.

"Yeah . Here."

"Thanks Louis."

I was going to call Eleanor.

ring 1

ring 2

ring 3

ring 4

"LOUIS ! Oh my gosh ! Love , I am so so so so so so sorry ! I love you ! Please forgive me !" she screamed.

"Um Eleanor . This is actually Aisley."

"Oh . Aisley I am so so sorry for what I told you . It was all just a big lie . I didn't want you to get hurt . I'm sorry . He talks about you a lot. I got jealous cause he wasn't talking about us . I hope we can become close ."

"I forgive you . And I hope we can too."

"Thanks . So why did you call me ?"

"Louis is acting stranger than usual . He's all grumpy and all down cause you left. He didn't want you to leave . He really does love you. I think after he unloads everything that he's going to go cry in his room . I can't really help cause I broke my arm and wrist."

"Oh goodness. Should I come back ? And how did it break ?"

"Well yes you should and I slammed my hand and it cracked my arm ."

"Oh I'm so sorry !"

"Its fine."

"Good . Well let pack my stuff up. Then I'll head to the house."

"Okay . Good !"

"Alright bye ! Thanks !"

"Bye. Your welcome ."

I hung up and gave the phone back to Louis.

"Hey Lou . Good news !"

"What . I get to die now ."

"No . Eleanor's coming back !"

"How do you know ?"

"I just called her."

"Yes ! Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you !"

"Welcome."

"I'm flying Andrew and Hayley in tomorrow Okay. "

"Yes."

I went to the living room and texted Hayley and Andrew.

Meehh - Hey boo ! Louis flying you in tomorrow ! I can't wait to see ya ! Imy ! Pack your bags now !

That baee - Omg ! Are you serious ! I'm packing rn ! CANT WAIT !

Meehh - Ikr ! Andrew's coming too ! You'll probably get here before he will .

That baee - Okaii !

Meehh - Brb .

That baee - Kk

Andrew :

Meehh - Hey ! Louis is flying you in tomorrow with Hayley !

Andiboo - Okay . But why Hayley . How long ?

Meehh - Do you not like Hayley. And 1 week.

Andiboo - Hayley is annoying. She makes me mad . and okay.

I didn't answer . that set me off. I have to think about what I'm going to say .

Meehh - No she ain't . You are . When you said you need to start looking , I already did . He will treat me and my friends better than you ever will . I don't care if your dying . You don't say something about my best friend like that. You set me off . I don't care for you anymore . Leave me alone. Don't talk to me ever again . I thought you really loved me . But I guess im wrong. Enjoy your last couple months being alive . Good bye . And btw I'm pregnant with you child .

Ex - Whatever . Drama Queen . I don't love you anymore . Thanks for the break (: and um guess what idgaf .

Meehh - What did I say ! DONT TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN . WE ARE OVER !

I realize that I went over board . But he went past my point . So I don't care. Gotta text Hayley now .

Meehh - Andrew isn't coming.

That baee - Okay . I'm sorry .

Meehh - No we broke up .

That baee - No ! Why ?

Meehh - He said stuff about you . And it made me really made.

That baee - What did he say .

Meehh - He said you were annoying . And you make him mad.

That baee - No way. So you just broke up with him ?

Meehh - yeah . I'll show you when you get here.

That baee - Okay . Well its 3 am here . Night .

Meehh - Its 1 am here . So okay night .

I ended up going down stairs . Louis , Niall , Harry , Zayn , and Liam were asleep on the ground . Eleanor is probably going to come later . I locked the front door . I locked the back door then the shut the garage door went back upstairs and fell asleep .