Chapter 18

Louis' POV:

Aisley came home and told me she was pregnant . I was really excited ! We are looking at the pictures now .

"Awwee. Look at this one !" Eleanor exclaimed .

"Do you know the sex yet ?" I was curious .

"Of course she doesn't Lou . she's too early . She has to wait a bit ." Eleanor answered for her .

"Ugh ." I sighed .

"What?" Eleanor asked .

"Thats disappointing ! I want to know the sex !"

"Louis . We'll find out soon . I don't want it to be a surprise ." Aisley tried cheering me up .

"Okay ." I half smiled .

"Well the boys are coming . Were having a boys night in the kitchen ." I told the girls .

"Then I'll call Sophia and Perrie over ." Eleanor smiled.

"Fine. But you girls have to stay in the basement ."

"If we can have a sleepover ." Eleanor smirked .

"Whatever . But what about to boys ?" I questioned .

"They can stay too." Eleanor told me .

"Alright ." I said .

Eleanor's POV:

Yay ! Perrie and Sophia get to stay ! Let me call .

Calling Perrie .

*ring one*

*ring two*

*ring three*

*ring four*

*phone answered*

"Hey Perrie !"

"Hey Eleanor !"

"So um . Do you want to stay the night ? Zayn is . And so is Liam and Sophia and Harry and Niall . So do you want to ?"

"Sure ."

"Okay . Come over anytime !"

"Okay !"

"Alright bye love ."

"Bye Ele ."

I hung up .

Calling Sophia .

*ring one*

*ring two*

*phone answered*

"Hi Sophia ."

"Hi Eleanor ."

"So do you want to stay the night . All the rest of girlfriends are coming . And all the boys are ."

"Okay . I will ."

"Okay . Thanks Sophia ."

"Your welcome ."

"Bye ."

"Bye."

as you can tell we aren't as close .

"Louis . They are ."

"Okay Eleanor ."

"So Aisley , Hayley what do you girls want to do tonight ?" I asked .

"Umm . Nails . Masks . Hair . Gossip . Makeup. pillow fight . watch a movie . and eat food . truth or dare . would you rather . taste buds . Movie Trivia . High heel race . and body part ." Aisley suggested .

"Alright. That sounds fun . But what is Taste buds and body part ?" I said .

" Body part is when you sit in a circle in a dimly lit (or dark) room while you make up a story about a mean old witch who falls apart piece by piece. As you talk about each body part, pass around a paper bag lined with a plastic bag, and we to have feel inside without looking. Each bag should hold a different "body part" that has fallen off of the witch. For example, use peeled grapes for the eyeballs, a canned apricot for the tongue, popcorn kernels for teeth, cooked spaghetti for brain, a large peeled tomato for the heart, cooked macaroni noodles for intestines, a slab of jello for the liver, and so on. We have to guess what food you used for each body part, and the person who guesses the most right wins. and taste buds is when people mix all types of food together . and feed it to somebody . and the person who eats it has to have a blindfold on and guess what is in it ."

"Oh Okay ." I smiled .

the doorbell rang . I got up . and everyone was here . Let's party !

A:N

Yes . I played taste buds before . it is like extremely fun ! I once made a girl eat mustard ketchup mayonnaise pickles marshmallow and something that was blue . It looked like superman ice cream . So yeah . I haven't played Body Part . But here's an update . Enjoy !