Chapter 22

Aisley's POV:

*1 week later*

I have gotten so many calls today . I got at least 67 today . But I'm kinda p/o at Louis . He said I could only have 93 at most . It was supposed to be 90 . but I couldn't invite just 1 member of 5sos . So I ended up with 93 . He said he didn't want me "too overwhelmed" by the party . So if I wasn't pregnant I would have probably 400-500 people . But anyways . So all the celebrities I invited (53) are going . I have some of my friends from school (14/40) coming . I hope everyone can come . But lately Andrew has been texting me .

*ding*

Speaking of the rat .

Andrew Ex - Hiya Baabbyy . Where's my invitation ;)

Meeh - FOR THE 500TH TIME . YOU ARENT INVITED . AND IM NOT YOUR "Baabbyy" anymore.

Andrew Ex - Awh . Loverbuns , you think you can break up with me ? Were still together . Cause you know , your pregnant with my child . And well you have to let me see it . And I'm pretty sure you don't want to be a single mother . And I'll be there to teach it not to be a slut like its mother =\

Meeh - Bitch . You think you'll see him / her ? Pssf your funny . And wait actually . I won't be a single mother . I actually can get boys. Unlike you , why don't you just give up on girls liking you ? Nobody will sleep with you cause you have a small D . My boyfriend now is 100x larger than you . And um I'm the slut ? Your the one who raped me . Your the one who got me pregnant , and guess what . I'm going to file full custody . You'll be out of the picture for good . You will never see your child . Doesn't that hurt you ? Just make sure you can't get a guy pregnant before you sleep with him .