Chapter 14

Louis' POV :

I was in the shower and I heard Eleanor screaming at somebody. I then got out of the shower and shaved my somewhat long beard . I heard Aisley screaming at Niall . A sound of a big door slam knocked me out of my concentration . I cut my tan skin by accident . I got a cotton ball and dabbed it on my face . I finished shaving and headed to my large closet connecting to the toilet (bathroom). I got out my favorite blue jeans and a gray shirt and my gray and red vans . I put my black boxers on , then my blue jeans and my gray shirt. I walked back in the toilet and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair so Lou could do it later. I walked out and into my bedroom . Where Eleanor wasn't there to be seen . Okay. Thats a little odd . I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and found Aisley and Eleanor cooking . Eleanor was cooking bacon while Aisley was attempting to make pancakes.

"There you are babe . I was looking in the room for you ."

"Yeah . Im cooking breakfast for Aisley and them ."

"Not me . Uh . I feel the love."

"I made stuff for you. its over there on the table."

"Oh. Thanks love !"

"Welcome babe ."

I pecked her lips softly . Wanting her to ask for more . But I moved my head when she was trying to get deeper into the kiss . She was asking for tongue so I stopped. Not letting her enter at all , she gave me a puppy dog face . I went to her ear and whispered 'later'. She smiled and laughed . She went back to cooking and I went to eat .

"Aisley , do you want me to come with me to pick up Hayley ?"

"I don't care. I'll go."

"Okay. Hurry up . and get ready."

She ran up the stairs and I continued eating .

"Hey Eleanor ?"

"Yes love ?"

"Why did you scream while I was in the toilet (bathroom) ?"

"Nothing."

"Yes . There was a reason."

"Okay. It was all my fault though ."

"What happened ?"

"Okay . Aisley came in the room and asked for you to make her breakfast . But you were in the toilet . So I offered . She ran downstairs and Niall asked her to make him food . She said no Eleanor is making me some . I was getting dressed and I didn't lock the door . Niall came running in asking if I could make him some ."

"Where's Niall ?!"

"I don't know ."

"I SAID WHERE'S NIALL !?"

"I don't know Louis . He was gone before I came downstairs ."

"Okay."

"Louis , don't be mad at him ."

"I am going to be mad if he walked in on my girlfriend getting dressed !!!??"

"Not if it was my fault .....?"

"No . I'm going to be mad ."

"Okay . Maybe Aisley knows ?"

"No . I'm going to check outside and in the basement . You check upstairs , the living room , and the garage ."

"Why . He's totally fine. I'm not helping you look ."

"Yes you will ."

"Louis . There is no reason why you're going after him . He didn't know . He was excited . He was hungry . He wa-."

"So why you defending him now ? Your supposed to defending yourself."

"Cause Louis . I don't think he did anything wrong ."

"Well you thought wrong ."

"Whatever . I'm going upstairs. Don't bother me . Don't ask for anything . Don't come into the room . Just leave me alone ."

She ran upstairs and slammed the door . She locked . I hurt Eleanor . I hurt my girlfriend . Wow Louis . You really need to stop taking things to far .

"Louis ! I'm ready ! Let's go get her !" Aisley shouted .

"Can you have one of the other boys take you ?"

"Louis . Seriously. I barely know them . They could rape me." I chucked and grabbed my keys.

"Fine . Let's go ."

"Yay !"

Aisley's POV :

Meehh - Were on our way !xx

That baee - Yay !!!! I'm sitting here . In the airport ."

Meehh - I'm sorry . Were almost there !

That baee - how many minutes ?

Meehh - like 5-10 .

That baee - Okay .

We stopped texting until I got there .

Meehh - Here !!xx

That baee - I see you !

I crawled in the back and Hayley got in the back with me . We gave each other a big hugged and screamed .

"Hi Hayley ." Louis casually said.

"Hey Louis ?" She said .

"Omg ! Hayley ! You're here ! I missed you !" I screamed .

"Aisley !!!! I missed you too !!!" She screamed .

We started talking while Louis was driving . I can't wait until we get there . Eleanor is taking us shopping .