Chapter 5

Aisley's POV:

Omg. Harry looks sexy . Should I go on tour with Louis ? I wanna date him . But I dont want to make it obvious that I like him . Why do I have to be apart on Louis' life.

"So Aisley . Um what do you do ?" Niall tried to start a conversation with me.

"Um go to school. Then get annoyed . So I leave and make trouble happen."

"Why ?" Liam asked.

"Because . Getting in trouble is fun . Jail is fun . I hate school. I have a 0 in every class so might as well drop out."

Eleanor gasped at what I just said.

"What ? you got a problem with the way I live ?"

"No. No . I just never knew Louis had a sister ."

"Oh so Louis never talks about me."

"No . No . He doesnt." Eleanor answered .

I got up. I walked to the kitchen and walked in the bathroom . I got out a razor that I hid . I sliced 6 cuts . I put the razor down and sat on the ground . I turned off the light and went to the corner . I sat there with the door locked . I cried once again.

Louis' POV:

"Seriously Eleanor . I talk about her all the time . Do you see what you do."

"I'm sorry."

"Um we are going to go out in the car . Let us know when your done."

"No stay. Eleanor you go ."

"What . Baby ! I said I'm sorry ! I am so so sorry."

"Oh well . You ruined my bond with my sister I just got back . I haven't had that bond in a year."

"Louis ! I am sorry. Can't you accept that I am not perfect ."

"Yes I accept it . I just dont accept the fact that you lied to my sister about me !" I screamed .

"Louis I didn't want to sound rude !"

"Eleanor you just made me sound rude ! Just leave ! Go back to London. Get out of Doncaster."

"Fine . I might move out."

"Good ."

Eleanor left. I went to the bathroom door. I knocked.

"Aisley . I'm sorry. Please come out . I talk about you all the time . Ask the boys. Eleanor was lying . She left . Please come out."

"Go away . Just leave . You obviously don't care for me."

"Love I really do . Cause if I didn't would I be here right now ?"

"No."

"Exactly."

"Please leave though."

"Fine."

I went to go find a lock popper thing . I found a bobby pin on the counter . I popped the lock using that. I found Aisley sitting on the floor. Blood on the floor.

"Love . Why are you cutting again ?"

"Cause you dont love me."

"Yes I do."

"Are you sure."

"If I didn't would I tell my girlfriend to go back to France."

"Maybe."

"Come on . Let's wash your arm."

"Thank you Louis."

"Welcome Aisley." I kissed her forehead.

a:n

please vote ! Get more people to read my story !