Chapter 6

A:N

sorry I know my story sucks . but oh well.

Aisley's POV:

*a day later*

"Um Aisley pack your stuff ."

"Why ?"

"Your moving ."

"What about the rest of the house ?"

"We will get that love."

"Okay Louis . But what about school ?"

"Well I talked to your principal and I asked if you could go to school online and like video chat. He said well I doubt that. She will probably throw her phone across the room. I asked what he meant by that and he said you didn't hear ? she skips class and leaves. she goes and causes trouble."

"Oops."

"You better not do you that. You dont even have to do all the work . They said you would go to the lessons and I would grade your papers."

"Okay I won't."

"Good."

After I packed everything I'm my room and walked down to the car. I didn't put my bag of clothes in there just my furniture . I accidentally slammed the finger when I closed the truck and my finger kinda got stuck .

"FUCK !" I shouted.

Louis ran outside.

"Why did you just yell FUCK."

"Um I slammed my finger in the truck."

"Oh. Um let me see."

I showed him and I was all purple, blue, black, and bloody.

"Um let's take you to the hospital to see ."

"Okay."

"Let me lock the door and grab the keys."

He went inside and grabbed the house keys and the car keys. He locked the front door and shut the garage and then opened my door and then shut it . He jogged around the car and into the drivers seat. He started the car and drove off. We got to the hospital and he got out the car, jogged to my door and opened it . After i got out he slammed it locked the car. He put his arm over my shoulder. When we got inside a girl was giving me death glares. She mouthed,'get the fuck away from him you whore.'

I just mouthed," No you little fagbag. Hes my brother."

She gasped. I gave her a death glare. We got to the room and they said my finger was broken and my its causing my hand to be shakey and my hand can be broken . They said I need to take another x-ray for my hand. After the x-ray they said it was broken and my whole arm was. I dont even know how my arm is broken. They put a baby blue cast on me .

"Um I dont like this color."

"Oh . Um we dont have enough for people to chose."

"Whatever."

Louis and I left and into the car. It was a silent car ride until Louis broke it.

"Um Well me and the boys will get the rest of stuff tomorrow."

"Okay."

That was the only conversation we had the rest of the night. I heard Louis up at 3 am. I heard the front door open . I then heard a lot of voices. I figured the boys came over and helped . I went back to sleep .