Chapter 41

A:N // in this chapter i am going by 12-hour time. Its confusing me to go by 24-hour time.
And Tiffany Alvord is Lauren .
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Harry's POV:
*one week later*

Lauren and I have been texting each other nonstop . We are going on a date tonight. She told me to bring Logan . Which I would've anyway cause you know , I can't keep asking Aisley to watch him . She has Andrea, and Andrea is sick so thats hard enough and I don't need Logan getting sick. Louis and Eleanor are having twins . So they are keeping Andrea and Logan for the weekend . It's Liam and Zayn's turn. Its already 5 o'clock at night. Im picking Lauren up at 6:30 . I put on my white button up long sleeve shirt. I put my blazer on then slid my black skinny jeans on. I grab my shoes and my keys . I get Logan ready and walk out the door with locking it. I put the diaper bag in the backseat and logan in his car seat.

~~~

Lauren just got in the car.

"Hi , love."

"Hey . You look nice." She says.

God she's gorgeous .

"So is this Logan ?"

"Yup."

"Hes adorable."

"Thank you ."

"Your welcome. So what happened to his mother?"

"I dont want to talk about it , im sorry."

"No no no its fine. I understand. Maybe one day you will be able to tell me but i understand right now if you aren't comfortable. But where are we going?"

"Thank you for understanding . And i hope you like roosters ..?"

"I love roosters." She smiles.

"Great."

~~~~~~

Lauren and I are like really good friends . We know almost everything about each other. I think our next date ill ask her to be my girlfriend.

"Hey harry ?"

"Yeah babe ?"

"i really like you , and i was hoping we know could be something more than just friends. I understand if you dont want to be. But i like you. A lot. And i wad hoping we could. But your really hot and intelligent and funny . I would love for you to be my bo-"

I smash my lips to hers.

"Can i ask you a question Lauren Smith ?"

"Go for it ."

"Will you be my girlfriend ?"

"Does this answer your question ?" She asks and kisses me.

"Yes ." I say my voice squeaky . She chuckles.

~~~~~

After i get home from dropping Lauren off , i take Logan inside and turn on the TV . I pull out my phone and text Aisley .

Me: Thank you !

Aisleyyy 😂💩: hey how did it go ?

Me: well , i'm taken so . You can answer that for yourself 😊

Aisleyyy 😂💩: awwweee hazza , your growing up 😭.

Me: hey ! Im older than you ! 😡

Aisleyyy 😂💩: not mentally 😂😂

Me: Meanie 😩

Aisleyyy 😂💩: 😂😂😂😂✊ but i gtg . Don't create another baby !