Chapter 4

Louis POV:

I haven't seen Aisley in a year . She just cut her self . She ruined her own skin because of me . I want to help her get the over our parents . I still can't believe they did that . Why is there life taken away ? Why ? They didn't do anything ? Was it for better or worse ?

"Hey Lou ?"

"Yes Aisleyboo ?"

"Am I really living with you ?"

"Yup ."

"Just you ?"

"And Eleanor . But you will either live with her while I'm on tour or you will come on tour with me."

"Who's Eleanor ?"

"Shes my girlfriend . You'll love her ."

"Is she nice and sweet ?"

"Yeah . She would help you before she would help herself."

"I can't do sweet . Cause then they turn sour."

"Are you referring to sour patch kids ?"

"I dont know maybe."

"Well Aisley, can you please get in the shower ?"

"I guess. Am I still a pest ?"

"No love . I didn't mean it. I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"Thanks babe."

"Just stop calling me babe. Call your girlfriend babe not your sister."

"Okay."

"Thank you. Can you go clean downstairs while I get in the shower than ?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you."

I left and Aisley got in the shower. I took the razor and threw it in the trash can . I did the dishes, I cleaned the counters, I got the garbage, I swept the kitchen, I mopped, and then I got to the living room. I cleaned and swept the living room . I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Aisley came downstairs wearing a blue dress and some boots that I think are called doc martins. She had like a brown vest and a black belt.

"What are you wearing ?"

"Fashion."

"Oh okay. Maybe Eleanor can take you shopping when you meet her."

"Thats offense ."

"I didn't mean it like that."

"how did you mean it ?"

"like you can get more clothes. And more fancy clothes for fancy events."

"Oh I see."

"See what."

"Your trying to cover up."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not. Cause if I was would do this?"

"Do what."

I ran over to her and threw her over my shoulder and dropped her on the couch . I started play punching her. I tickled her . She was laughing really hard . The door bell rang so I stopped. There they were . I didn't miss them . There was standing the cameras.

"Louis whos house is this ?"

"Are you cheating on Eleanor ?"

"Where's Harry at ?"

"Um excuse me ! Leave my house right now !"

"You live here ?"

"No !"

I shut the door on their faces and walked back to the couch . I got a text from Niall.

Niall boiy : Hey Lou we r almost ther . And somebodi spcial is wit us.

Me : Who dat ?

Niall boiy : U'll c whn we get ther.

Me : Kay.

Niall boiy : Is mad or nah ?

Me : Nah . But I get £1 from you when u get here cuz u nevr told me.

Niall boiy : Fine. We here.

Me : Okay walk in.

The boys walk in.

"Hey Niall whos the special person ?"

"Hey." Niall shouted to someone.

"Hiya baby !" Eleanor said.

"Hey love ! I missed you !"

Aisley cleared her throat loudly.

"Oh yeah . Eleanor this is my sister Aisley. Aisley this is my girlfriend Eleanor. Niall this is Aisley . Aisley Niall. Zayn Aisley . Aisley Zayn. Harry Aisley. Aisley Harry . Liam Aisley. Aisley Liam."

"Hi." They all said together.