chapter 2

I squeeze Cas' hand and look at him. His blue eyes meet mine. I lick my lips and my eyes falls to his mouth. I go to lean to kiss him but we are interrupted by the door opening. I pull away as fast as I can, dropping his hand. It's Ms.Novak. I guess she didn't see what we were doing, thank god.

She holds two red glass plates in her hands. They both have; a slice of meat lovers pizza from pizza hut, two bread sticks, and a cinnamon stick covered in icing. "I hope this is fine for dinner. There's nothing we could really cook so I just ordered pizza." She says. I smile. "Yeah of course it's fine." I say taking the plates off her hands. "Thank you ma'am." She nods then exits the room.

I glance at Cas. "Your mom's nice." I say handing him a plate. He takes it. "Yeah," He says sitting down on my bed. I sit next to him. We eat our dinner in silence.

Once we are done I take both of our plates down to the kitchen, while Cas unpacks a bit.

Sam is playing a game on the computer, so I stop to help him. I'm good at this game so my advice helps. It's one of those online war games that everybody plays. It's pretty addictive. I get distracted and forget that I was going to help Cas unpack.

After about twenty minutes Cas comes downstairs to get me. "Uh Dean can you come help me?" He asks. I look up from the computer. "Oh yeah, I'll be there in a second." I respond.

I finish helping Sam through another level then I head back upstairs.

"Hey, sorry I got distracted, what do you need?" I say shutting the door as I walk into my room. Well I guess our room.

"Uh nothing, really. I just didn't want to be alone." He says. I smirk. I walk up to Cas who was standing next to my bed, and grab him by the waist and throw him on the bed. He laughs. I jump on top of him. "Dean, I can't breathe!" He yelps. "If your talking then ya can!" I say cocky. He acts like he can't talk. I roll off of him, pulling him on top of me. "Better?" I ask with a smile. He nods. "Much."

I lift my head up, brushing my lips against his. Then put them next to his ear. "Get off of me." I whisper. "No," He refuses. "Fine." I say then wrap my hands on his neck and pull him down lower so our lips meet.

He pulls back biting his lip. "Why are you so perfect?" He says. "Oh, I'm no where near perfect, I think you know that." I say. "Maybe not to the world, but to me...your perfect." He says. His eyes sparkle in the light. I grin like a fool. He giggles then pecks me on the lips.

He gets up off of me and sits at the end of the bed. I crawl over to him and wrap my legs around him. My lips find his neck and I suck gently. He laughs and tilts his head, giving me more room.

"Dean don't make me laugh to hard, or they will hear." He mutters. "Mmm" I say.

We decide to go downstairs with the others. We all end up playing clue. Sam, my geek brother wins, of course he always does. My dad and Gwen (Cas' mom) end up going to bed afterwards.

"So Cas, Sam, you up for a game of Call Of Duty?" I ask as all three of us walk up stairs. "Hell yeah!" Sam says. "Sure." Cas says.

~

"Damn you Sam!" Cas yells. It's two-thirty in the morning. We've been playing for three and a half hours.

Sam kills Cas for the billionth time. "You know what forget you Sam. What do you do? Play this game 24/7?" He says. Sam chuckles. "Actually yes." Sam says. Cas rolls his eyes.

"Whatever I'm done with this game." Cas says putting the remote down. Me and Sam finishes the round. I win.

We all decide we are done so me and Cas leave Sammy's room.

~

My eyes open. I wake to the sound of my alarm going off, which means it's Monday. I hate Mondays. Although I don't want to move I do anyways. I stretch over Cas and turn the alarm off. We shouldn't have stayed up that late. Very bad idea. I'm exhausted.

I shake Cas awake. Somehow he slept through the alarm. I don't blame him.

~

We only have one class together, so we split.

I go to my first class. "Hey, I heard Cas moved in with you, is it true?" I hear Meg say. I look over at her. She sits in the desk next to me. "Uh yeah," I say. "Wait no, not in that way." I catch myself. "His mom and my dad are getting married and they moved in with us..." I finish. "Oh, did you guys break up, or...?" She asks. Meg is one of the few ppeoplee that knows mme and Cas are together. Her and Cas are close so we agreed it was ok that she knew. "No, we're still together but it's also still a secret. I want to come out and just tell them but I don't think he does..." I scratch at the back of my neck. "Oh well, you're in quiet a sticky situation." She says. Before either of us can say another word our teacher starts talking so we turn to face her.

~

I guess stuff travels fast in a small town, cause somehow our whole "group" knows.

"Wait how the hell do you know?" I ask confused.

"Azazel is telling everyone, he even posted it online." Says Anna.

"How the fuck does he know?" I asked pissed.

"That I don't know." She says, and everyone else say they don't know either.

"He is such a bitch." I mutter.

After school I go to the railroad. Cas has to do something after school so he is not with me.

Why does Azazel always start crap? He is nothing but trouble. I'm not going to let it get to me though cause it's dumb.

I walk the tracks all the way to the bridge crossing a river. It's probably around fifty feet high. I always wanted to walk it but if a train were to come I would be totally screwed. Me and Cas wrote "D+C" on it a few month back. I walk down to the stream where we wrote it under the bridge. It's still there. A lot of people have been here, judging by all the things written down here, but the only people I've ever seen on these tracks are Cas and our friends. Only our friends visit here with us once. That's another story.

"Thought I would find you here." A familiar voice calls. I turn to see who it is, "Azazel." I scowl. "What are you doing here?" I demand. "Just came for a little chit-chat. I heard you found out I was spreading news about you." He says smirking. "How did you figure out?" I say balling my hands into fist. "Ah no need to get mad," He says, shaking his head very slowly. "and to answer your question, I have people that keep me updated. I have friends to Dean." I stare at him for a moment. "What do you want Azazel I did nothing to you." I shout so he can hear me. "Mmm so you don't remember." He doesn't say anything for a minute, just stares blankly at me like he was remembering something. Remember? What am I suppose to remember? I ask myself. "I wouldn't trust the people closest to you if I were you. See you soon Dean." He says then simply walks off.