Chapter 8

CASTIEL

I try to act like I'm ok the whole day. None of them can figure out especially not Dean. I keep thinking over and over about last night. About him. Why did Azazel have to do that? What does he want?

I shake my head, trying to clear it. I rest my elbows on my knees, as I sit on the couch in our living room. I stare at the floor. Everyone is out, so I have the house to myself, that is until Dean gets home.

I hear the front door open then shut. I hear footsteps coming closer to me. "Cas we need to talk." There it is his voice. He rests a hand on my shoulder. "Why?" I ask looking up at Dean. "Don't act like I can't see it. There's something wrong, what's up?" He asks. "Dean, there's nothing wrong, I'm fine." I say. "Why were you out so late? Did something happen?" He questions. "I went to Anna's we got carried away playing Yahtzee you know how much we love that game." I say with a smile. It hurts to lie but I convince myself that it's for the best. I stand up. "Nothing bad happened, don't worry, I would tell you if something did." I finish saying. I throw my arms around his neck, linking my hands together at the back I his neck, and resting my elbows on his shoulders. I stand on my tiptoes making us about the same height. I smile. Hopefully it's convincing enough that I'm ok. I kiss his cheek then press my lips to his. Josh's voice comes to my head. 'You have a lot of new things to learn and explore, do them with Dean'. He's right but I'm not sure if I want to do them with Dean or with him. But I guess I don't really have a choice. Stop you shouldn't think this way. You love Dean. I tell myself. But it'll take a while to get over Josh. I should tell Dean I really should but I'm afraid I'd lose him to.

My fingers break apart. I let them slide from the back of his neck to his neck. Then I pull back. I need to tell him I can't hold this guilt inside. I grab his hands and pull him down to the couch so we sit next to each other. "If I tell you something can you try to understand and not get to angry?" I ask my words coming out in a jumble. "Er yeah, 'course." He says. Before I can say another word I hear the front door open. I let go of his hand and scoot away and quickly turn on the tv. My mom walks in. "Hello boys." She says with a smile. "Hey mom." I say looking for a good show on the guide channel. "Hello Gwen, need help with the groceries?" Dean asks. "Actually yes, please. There's more in the car." Dean gets up and walks away. I sigh, right when I was going to tell him, ugh.

(OKAY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I JUST WANTED TO DO THIS PART IN CAS' POV IM GONNA WORK ON ANOTHER CHAPTER ON DEANS POV CAUSE I HAVENT DONE HIM IN A LONG TIME (D:) IDK IF I WILL UPDATE THAT TONIGHT OR ANOTHER TIME BUT YEAH OK THANKS BYE)