Chapter 3

I'm writing this on my iPod cause I'm to lazy to get up and get my laptop, also it's two in the morning so bare with me here. XD

It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. A voice says. No. Not just any voice, but my voice. What?

I spin around. Nothing but darkness. Pitch black. Where am I? I ask myself. I hit my head on something. The mysterious object hangs from the ceiling. I wrap my hands around it to try and figure out what it is. Something fragile, I can tell, but what exactly? Think Cas, think. I tell myself but my brain has seemed to go blank. Everything is fuzzy. Why?

Wrong. What you're doing is wrong. A different voice says. This one sounds familiar but I can't recognize it exactly. It's not talking about what I'm doing right now, I know what it's talking about. Me and Dean being together.

"Who are you? And why is it your business?" I say, shouting a little louder than meaning to. No answer.

Focus on the object in your hands. I tell myself. Round-no, not completely. It's a weird shape. Suddenly I know what it is. How did I not know? If there's a lightbulb there has to be a switch, right? I stretch my arms out trying to find something to switch the light on. There. I found it. I pull at it and the light flickers on.

Everyone, that's who stands all around me. Everyone I know, or at least most of them, stands all around me.

"It's wrong Cas. Your wrong Cas. Make it stop! It's wrong!" They all yell at the same time. "It's wrong! It's wrong! It's wrong!" They all chant. I spin around then collapse.

I wake up to sweaty hands and a fast heartbeat. It was a dream, nothing more. I tell myself. I look to my right. Dean is asleep, curled up next to the wall. I brush my palms on my pants then slide off the bed. Just a dream. I think as I walk to the bathroom.

I wash off my hands and my face. Dean told me about everything that happened yesterday. I had heard the rumors but didn't know it was Azazel until Dean told me.

I walk down stairs as quiet as I can. As I open the fridge to grab the milk I hear footsteps. I swiftly turn around to see who is there. I see my mom. She wears a white silk robe over a pair of fuzzy pajama pants and tank top. "Hey, you ok?" She says in a whisper.
"Yeah, you?" I say with a small smile.
"I'm fine, how do you like it here?"
"It's ok, milk?"
"Yes please, you sure? You have been acting weird lately,"
"Oh...it's just all new to me, I'm fine, really, tho. I guess it's just a teenager thing." I say not meeting eye contact.
"Ok, well I'm here if you need to talk."
I hand her a glass of milk and we stand in silence.

After I go back upstairs. I try not to wake up Dean as I get back into bed but fail. He rolls over rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Mmm....you okay?" He asks, yawning.
"Yeah, just needed some milk." I say resting my head on a pillow.
"You sure?" He asks, although his eyes are shut.
I giggle. "Yeah," I say. I scoot closer to him. He is shirtless. My fingers slide over his bare chest. "Get back to bed." I say. He wraps his arms around me and lies his head back down. We both go back to bed.

~

"Want to go see the new Spider Man movie with Sammy?" Dean asks for the billionth time. I turn around to face him, walking backwards on the sidewalks in town. I tug at my book bag straps. "For the last time I can't." I say with a small smile. "Whyyy?" He whines. "I got to work at the pool." I say, glancing back so I don't run into anything, all clear. "Why do you always work?" He mutters. "I don't! And cause I need money!" I reply. He rolls his eyes. "Fine," He gives in. "You can go see it with Sam, get your brother bonding time in." I say with a smirk. "Alright well catch later." He says then turns right to go to the Cinema.

~

After work I go home.

"Whatcha doin'?" Dean asks wrapping his arms around me.
"Nothing just on twitter." I say looking down at my phone. "How was the movie?"
"Ahh, not that good, there were better spider mans." He says.

We stand in the kitchen. John is at work, Sam is out playing soccer with a friend, and my mom is who knows where. But we are alone. Well at least for now.

"So Dean when are we going to talk about it?" I ask. This subject has been bothering me a lot lately. Especially with the bad dreams and all.
"Your really going to bring this up? Ok, well I think it's ok to be together. We come out tell them the truth, if it's ok with them, which it will, then we stay together." He says.
"Mmm," Before I get to finish what I was about to say my mom comes in. There's no time to move away. First her expression is normal-then she notices Dean's arms around me. Her expression is I guess shocked?
I stutter.
Before I could manage to say anything Dean grabs my phone away from my hands and runs. I play along.
"Dean give me my phone back!" I yell after him.
Hopefully that covered that up. Could she seriously fall for that? Or did we stall to long?

I find Dean sitting on the couch on my phone going through my twitter. I snatch it away from him. "Gimme' that." I say.

He smiles then grabs the remote on the table and turns on the tv.

I walk off not knowing where I'm actually going.