Chapter 30

CASTIEL

Few days later

Well, we didn't find paradise. But we did find Sam and Dean's uncle Bobby and aunt Ellen. They were happy to take us in although they hated what happened to my mom and John. Bobby was pretty damn tempted to go and set John straight too, but Dean said no. I don't understand how he still manages to love John a bit, he's his dad but, what he did...

Also they were okay with us being together, Bobby even joked that he knew Dean would turn out gay.

Me and Dean sleep in one of their guess rooms and Sam took the basement, which was filled with books and all this stuff Sam thought was awesome.

I scoot closer to Dean, wrapping my arms around him. The moon must be bright cause it shines through the window onto us, crossing over Dean's eyes. "I'm sorry Dean, really. You don't deserve this." I whisper. "I know. And you don't either. Cas, I know you still have nightmares, I watch you when you're actually asleep." He says. "How do you know I don't sleep?" I ask. "Cause I know. I can just tell." He says.

Minutes past in silence.

"I love you Castiel. Just remember that." I hear him say, I had thought he went to sleep. "I love you too." I say.

That's all we needed. Was each other. We could get through anything, accomplish anything as long as we had each other. We were made for each other.

We were simply, made to be.

The End.

A/N: Well that's it! I really hope you enjoyed my story. I had a lot of fun writing this and I'm sad that it's over but I just feel like the story strayed from the plot (they aren't even brothers anymore cause what happened to Gwen). Please, comment what you think and if you liked it be sure to vote cause it'd help a lot! Thank you all for reading!!

P.s. I am working on another story already but I won't be uploading it for a while cause I'm trying a different writing method (hopefully it will be neater than my other stories by doing it this away). ;D