chapter 10

CASTIEL

Dean doesn't show up at school the next morning. When my mom asked where Dean was I told her about our fight, and him breaking up with me. She told John that he was at a friends house. My mom knows cause I told her. When Dean went to get a drink after my mom had walked in on us together, she came back into the room. She already caught us in quiet a few weird positions. She figured out on her own so I confessed. I was going to tell Dean about our conversation but he had to leave so I never got the chance, and then he figured out about Josh...

I walk down the crowded halls of the school. All the conversations happening right now seem distant, like I'm not right here even tho I am. I tug my binder to my chest.

I didn't know how much Dean really meant to me until now. There's this emptiness feeling overwhelming my body, like something is missing. Maybe that's cause something is missing.

It's all Azazel's fault really, well at least partially. He is the one that made me and Josh meet after all. Why did he do this to me?

I turn the corner and then there he is. Next to the lockers talking to one of his so called friends. Anger surges through my body when I see him. I stop thinking all I want to do is get revenge for the pain that he caused. It's like I lose control of my whole body. The next thing I know is that I drop my binder and walk up to him, grabbing the collar of his shirt and shoving him into the lockers. He wears a shocked look on his face, and so do the by-standers. "Why did you do this, why did you do this to me?" I say in a harsh voice.He stutters. Then my hand curls into a fist and it collides with his cheekbone. I hear people chant "Fight! Fight! Fight!" But like before their voices are distant. He struggles under my grip trying to get away, or to fight back, but fails. My fist slams into his jaw again, and again, and again. Until blood drizzles from his nose. Someone must have gotten a teacher cause one comes up and grabs me by my shoulders trying to pull me away. Before the teacher gets full control over me, I bring up my knee striking him hard in the balls. Then the teacher grabs me by my elbows and hauls me away. The last view of him I see is him on his knees clutching his stomach, blood dripping on the ground from his nose.

~

I sit in the chair in the front office of the school. My foot taps rapidly on the ground, I chew on my lip. My mom walks out from the principles office, she looks angry. "I hope beating up that boy was worth it Castiel," I stare at her blankly. "because you have been expelled." I tense up. "What." I say.  I thought I would never hear those words. "What were you thinking Cas? Beating him up will probably make things worse, and now you screwed up your future." She says, I've never seen this facial expression on her, I never want to see it again. "I-I wasn't thinking." I say in shock still. She walks out of the room, I follow her.

After I pick up my stuff we go home. I go straight to mine and Dean's room, slamming the door. I just ruined my future for the stupidest thing ever. Fuck my life.

I lie on my stomach in bed, putting my face in the pillow. I breathe in,, then realize that it is Dean's bed. Well I'm just screwing up everything, aren't I? I moan then get up and climb up to my bed.