XXVPercy

Percy, Leo, and Jason stood at the base of the Argo II, watching the battle before them. Demons and monsters were disintegrating left and right. Percy watched in horror as more and more kept coming. He saw the skeletal warriors crawl out of the ground, but he wasn’t sure whose side they were on. Percy glanced up at the giants, towering above them, that’s when he saw Frank.

Well, first he saw a dragon fly up and scratch at the giants eyes, torching their hair. Then, one of the giants, Percy didn’t care to remember his name, swatted a little too close to Frank. Frank began to fall, fast, towards the ground.

Percy shook Jason’s shoulder, “Look,” he pointed.

Jason’s eyes widened and he thrust out his palm. Behind Percy, the wind picked up speed, forcing its way towards their falling comrade. Just seconds before Frank hit the ground, he slowed, and started moving toward the three boys.

Jason was shaking from concentration, but Frank was hovering just a little too low. Percy ran up, uncapping Riptide on the way, and began slashing at anyone who tried to take a swing at Frank. Monster after monster, demon after demon.

           Frank finally reached Jason, but Percy couldn’t see if he was okay; another opponent was on top of him. He sliced the dracaenae in half and looked over his shoulder. Frank was sitting up rubbing his head.

            Percy breathed a sigh of relief. He met Jason's gaze and watched his eyes widen.

            "Watch out!" Jason shouted.

           Percy flipped around and saw gigantic foot coming down on top of him. Quickly, he rolled out of the way. He made it by an inch.

           Percy looked up at Jason from where he lay on the ground, "I need water to get these guys."

           Jason began attacking monsters to reach Percy's side. Percy stood and they fought side by side. Jason suddenly crossed swords with Percy.

           "Let's make that storm."

           Percy grinned. The sky opened up and rain poured out, Percy willed the water to flow around him in a circle. Out of the corner of his eyes, Percy saw Frank and Leo attacking full force too.

           But, as Percy looked out, through the gale, he saw thousands of monsters still aching to fight. There was no way they could win this by themselves. Percy looked to the sky, where are they? he thought.

           A blue bolt of pure electricity arched across the sky, followed closely by loud conch shell. In the distance, Percy could see about a dozen flying chariots making their way toward the battle. The Olympians had arrived.