XXX Percy

The monsters were completely covering Leo. Percy couldn't even see his friend. Suddenly he heard Leo scream. Percy yelled as he charge the group of telkhines, slicing with Riptide until he was standing on a mountain of monster dust. Leo lying crumpled at the base.

           Percy slid down the mound and knelt at the son of Hepheastus' side. There was blood everywhere. Percy gulped, one of the telkhines had torn a hole right out of Leo's shoulder. Percy pulled of his shirt and attempted to stem the blood flow.

            Leo panted in his sleep, as if he couldn't get enough air. Percy looked wildly around for some help. There was no one near them on their side, but Percy was starting to attract some monster attention.

             There was a sudden flash of light next to the boys. After Percy's eyes cleared, he saw a man (or god) he recognised.

             "Apollo?"

             "Hello Percy!" Apollo said elegantly, "Hephaestus said his son need medical attention and if I didn't get over here right now he'd, 'rewire my tiny little head,'" Apollo actually did a good impression of the mechanic, "So what seems to be the problem?"

              Percy stared at the sun god for a moment, "Uh, he's only just had his arm almost ripped off by a telkhine!"

              "Oh is that all?"

              Apollo approached the lifeless form of Leo Valdez and ran his and above the wound several times, muttering under his breath. Percy watched in anxious anticipation, but nothing happened. Apollo leaned back and stroked his perfect face.

               "What is it?" Percy asked, never seeing a god look so stumped before.

               "Apparently," Apollo stated matter-of-factly, "There is too much of him missing. I stopped the bleeding for now, but the blood vessels will start to clog up soon. It may be better just to amputate it."

                "You mean cut it off?" Percy cried, "He'll never be able to build anything again!"

               "Would you rather let him die?"

               "Of course not!"

               A familiar scream interrupted them. One that sent chills down Percy's spine. And Percy was afraid. So afraid, he couldn't move. He knew that voice.

               "Go, Percy," Apollo said, "I will do what I can for him," he gestured to Leo, but Percy was already running. 

Yeah sorry its so short. really wanted to leave you guys with that cliffhanger... But, tell me what you think about Leo's little situation there :Dmuahahahahaha...sorry, couldn'tresist.