Part 11

I know I was supposed to post this part last weekend, I am so sorry I forgot. But anyways now here it is. A big one, hope you guys like it...

"Where's Tuli?" Suvro asked Monisha, the daughter of their maid, as she walked into the dining room. Monisha'a mother Chaya used to work for Suvro's mother since they used to live in their previous apartment. The house changed but their job did not. So when Suvro's parents died Chaya took all his responsibilities unofgicially under her wings, it was her duty to do all the household works including the cooking for dinner.

So when Riya asked them to stay back thinking in might help Suvro to take care of Tuli, Chaya did not thnk twice and called over daughter too.

"Boudi said she is not hungry enough to eat anything." Monisha replied.

"Didn't you insist? She needs to eat!" Chaya scowled at her daughter. And daughter rolled her eyes making a face that established that she had done everything she could to bring Tuli to dining table as told by her mother but nothing worked and she was irritated to her new boudi as she needed to hear from her mother because of her.

Suvro got up from the chair and strolled to his room which he had left for Tuli now. While the mother daughter duo kept bargaining the follies in the daughter's part of work.

***

Suvro knocked on the door quitely and strolled inside. The room was dark as she refused to light any of the lamps.

As Suvro's eyes got used to the dark he find her sitting cross legged on the bed. Her face looking outside which illuminated a bit by the outside light which came from the open window.

"You need to eat." He cleared his voice lighting up the LED tubelight.

Tuli startled by the light looked at him at the doorway and then looked away with a jolt as soon as her jaw tightened.

Suvro exhaled sharply and strolled towards her. His head started bumping with irritation.

"What now you are going to starve till death?" He growled.

She chose to keep mum looking outside at the big road light out of her window.

Suvro took a look of her. Since she came inside the room she did not came out of the room. He had sent Monisha to help her in getting changed since he knew anymore presences of his today would not make her feel great.

Tuli was changed into a comfortable night pajama and a loose T shirt. The bandage was still around her wrist.

He exhaled again sharply and walked over to her side. "Should I send the foods in here?" He ushered her almost reaching over to tug her hand but he retreated his hand.

Tulika looked up him with a glare. "Leave me alone and stop showing up at my face everytime."

"I wont show up everytime if you just do the things you should do without any drama." Though her words pinched him badly, he managed to retort.

"I am very fine. Just go away from infront of my eyes!"

"Get angry at me but not on food. Come and eat properly and I'll not bug you."

"You are not going to tell me what am I supposed to do or not-"

"Don't you make me carry you out in the dining room-"

"I'll chop your hands off if you lay one finger of yours on me-"

Suvro cleched his jaw looking at the stubborn face of Tuli that was fuming rer due to anger.

"I hope you don't forget how much of stubborn man I am Tuli, so it will be better if you come and eat..."

"Don't you take my name from that filthy mouth of yours..." Tulika screamed out.