Part 41

A/N: This part is kind of a thank you for fulfilling my demand of 100 votes. Those means a ton more for me than you think. Love you guys a lot... <3
A lots of hugs and kisses...
P.s. now I have became greedy, so can this part get 150 votes??? Please pretty please??? Would mean a lot... <3

One night Mrs. Sengupta came to bedroom where her daughter was making the bed. Sitting near the footboard she gazed at her daughter.

Tiringly she then spoke, "How long are you gonna keep me company here, you should go home!"

Tuli looked at her mother's face and saw her looping a half-hearted smile on her face. "I will." She sighed.

"It's your home Tuli, its time for you to embrace it..."

"Its not that. Its just you will be all alone maa!" Tuli came and sat near her mother.

Mrs. Sengupta looked into her eyes and smiled again, "I will be fine." She said creasing Tuli's hair lightly. "You don't need to worry about me."

Tuli looed at her mother's face. Mrs. Sengupta was 9 years younger than Mr. Sengupta and looked more younger. She had her thick black hair still, with a few greyness here and there. The age- wrinkle was yet to touch her face. But the sorrow was making her look much more older. It occurred to Tuli for the very first time that her ever young, ever -beautiful, ever- strong mother was getting old. The enlightenment started hurting all her inner organs. She jumped and engulfed her mother in her arm cage tightly ,weeping. With tears in her eyes her mother embraced Tuli back.

"Maa, you should come with me I will talk to Shuvro..." Tulika said sniffing.

"You don't have to darling, he already has..."

"He did?"

Her mother nodded lightly, with a the same smile. "He is a good kid Tuli. He did a lot. I doubt anyone else would have done this much..."

"I know. Baba could never be wrong maa." She spoke looking back at her mother and her maa placed her hand on Tuli's head smiling through her tears.

***

A week later Shuvro was about to unlock the main door of their home, with his key, but before he could - the door opened widely. And with his surprise Tuli stood at the other.

"I saw you from the balcony." She smiled satisfactorily looking at Shuvro's surprised face.

"You didn't tell me you were to come today!" He spoke once he realize what he was seeing was not illusion - strolling inside the house as Tuli turned to close the door "Why didn't you?"

"I don't know. Just like that..." she walked inside the living room with a small shrug of her shoulder.

"Oh!"

"Yah."

Shuvro realised an awkward which had no trace before to engulf both of them. He scowled at his thoughts. There was closeness and then furry between them, but never awkwardness. He saw Tuli to move and plopping on the couch.

Leaving the shoes and throwing the shocks into the laundry basket Shuvro strolled towards the dinning room. Fetching a glass full of water and taking a sip from that he walked into the living room again.

The surprise was yet to loose from his mind. Maybe because he never expected Tuli to return by herself with out him insisting. Looking at her just sitting over there he realised how much lonely this house was for the past few weeks.

Feeling a gaze on herself Tuli jerked her face around only to catch Shuvro leaning on the arch between the living and the dinning room, so effortlessly and un-mindfully. As he drank the water all the while having his gaze trained on her, she realised a warmness to spread from her neck to her cheeks, turning it in blushful scarlet.

She squirmed under his stare and faced back to the television.

Putting the empty glass down he inched closer to her sit and asked. "Is aunty going to live there alone?"

Tuli looked up at him with a jolt, "n-no. No. Masi is gonna be there for some days..."

Giving a light node to her he headed to his room.

*

After dinner Tuli strolled inside Shuvro's room and saw him filling some papers. He looked up from the file at her face and raised his brows in question.

"I don't think I will be able to sleep alone." She spoke in a clear tone. Her eyes looking into his eyes authoritatively.

He took a moment to be aware of what she meant. Scratching his nape looking around the room, not knowing for what, he replied, "umm... okay... um..." and then finally looked back at her. "I- I will be there."

Taking a look of him she walked out of the room.

After 5 minutes he strolled inside the room with a blanket and a pillow in both of his arm.

*

Lying on the bed Tuli's eyes were wide open. The dark room was illuminated by an orange glow passing from the street light stood by the house near her window.

And that glow was enlightening Shuvro's peaceful sleeping posture.

Her gaze was glues on his partly illuminated face. His face was clean shaven again. Her eyes blankly was roaming over his face - the dark circles under his long eyelashes were vividly, his long sharp nose, the yet growing afternoon stubble around his face and his partly open mouth, that was sucking air and exhaling as his chest rapidly raise and fall. She knew he was having some kind of dream as she noticed the shaking of his eyelids.

A sudden urge to reach out and place her own hand over his oscillating chest overwhelmed her every senses.

Tuli bit her lip considering her thoughts. The storm of conflict between her two entity again started tearing her apart and lastly the part that rule won over her urge. With a jolt she faced back at him. Tears rolled out of her eyes as she gathered her legs near her chest under the her warm blanket her and tried to gulp the lump inside her throat.

'I am not doing anything wrong!!!' She wanted to scream at herself.

Curling up in a ball she ran her hand in her hair and clutched it with her both hand. To suppress the welling up cry she bit her lips tightly.

"I can't do this anymore!" She growled inwardly.

Shuvro's slumber torn apart hearing a sound of crying. Woke up he raise his upper body on the support of his elbow.

His all trace of sleep washed over when he got aware of the source of the sound. Jumping he loomed on her. Grabbing her arm tightly he yelped. "Hey! Tuli!!! Tuli!!!"

And then next moment he knew his wife was on his lap grabbing onto him tightly screaming out "Take me to a shrink Shuvo. I can't live like this anymore. Please! Shuvo please!!!"...

So here was the part. Hope you like it. Now VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! and do comment...