Part 52

Squeezing out all its anguishes of bitterness and galling of the cruel blazing Summer, the Sky was trying to heal the earth as it shed rains cordially. Thunderpeal struck through the horizon as the citizens breathed a sigh in relief and peace. Dark cloud looming all over the city trapped everyone by the sheer white showering rain.
And having themselves isolated from the rest of world and everything else, Tuli and Shuvro droved into each other. While she grappled him with her arm tightly, he most passionately seized her in his arms, dragging her nearest to himself - and refused to let go even when their mouth stopped kissing.

Tuli's slate black twinkling eyes looked at his. His thickening, besotted and frenzied breath rapidly fall on her face. And like a intoxicated inebriate he leaned to her face to touch her lips with his own. She too clutching his curly hair drew him to her. So they kissed again - and again and again, like they were starving and longing ardently for it to occur, but didn't realise until.
Hands of his was clutching the bare, peeping portion of her waist and then one hand climbed up of her back to grab her nape and hair. His lips then climbed down her neck to leave a trail of kisses, sucking rain drops from her exposed skin making her gasp. Having him against the wall, amorously her one hand roamed over his torso and another one clutched and rubbed his nape, then brought his face up to kiss his lips again.

*

The kiss broke as a pair of giggles and rushing footsteps splashing through the water neared them and a boy and a girl joined them under the shed. Jolting in surprise Tuli detached from Shuvro leaving him groggy. Startling she looked around to look at the couple but withdrew her eyes before anyone of their could meet hers. She looked back at him to find him still looking at him with confusion. The longing in his face warmed up her ears, blushing profusely her hid her face in Shuvro's chest quickly and embracing him tightly.
Hugging her back Shuvro looked up just to meet the eyes of the guy with meaningful gaze at him as the female companion of his giggled lightly. The encouraging smile on guys face as he looked away made all the bloodstream rushing back to Shuvro's face reddening his face.

***

Tuli's face kept facing away as Shuvro drove back to their home. It stopped raining now with the fall of darkness of evening.
Though he couldn't see her face, he knew her face was at the fall.
They hadn't exchanged any word after the kiss, just walked back till the car. And now sitting in the car as they were getting closer to home, Shuvro's ears were ardently waiting for a word from her, but was dreading to be the one to initiate it. Hence in silence he drove.

After crossing a long way she heaved a deep sigh as if she was loosing all the hopes.
Gathering all his courage Shuvro spoke up, "should we go to some restaurant or just go home and order food home?" He asked meekly clearing his throat. At the breakfast Tuli had cooked Shuvro's favourite breakfast that was peas kachori and a sadaalur chocchori which was a very special dish of potato for him, and then had the lunch outside so now his stomach was growling with longing of food.
"As you wish," she murmured in inaudible voice.
He took a look of her tiring figure. Was she upset about what happened? Was she regretting the kiss!!! - Thoughts ran in furious speed through his head. He heaved a sigh thinking anxiously but didn't say anything thing but, "umm... lets go home and order food." She tilted her head in agreement silently.

"Tuli, are you regretting what happened?" Shuvro spoke up, being unable to bottle the anxiety as the car stopped at a four way crossing with the stoppage time of one minute. Tuli looked at him raising her eyebrow, but eyes kept in fall, distanced. Shuvro gulped looking at those eyes. "Did you not wish to have it, cause I..."
"Shuvro," her taking name of his gently with protest, refrained Shuvro from further talking. "why do you think..." she started then paused and rephrased, "I don't regret it."  She drew a small smile but it didn't reach her eyes. Shuvro opened his mouth complain about her face telling otherwise, but didn't. With a nod he looked away and glanced at the signal that was counting down the time of the stay of the red light. But realising his wife's eyes still lingering on him he turned his gaze at her. "I..." she continued but then heaved a sigh as if to not to say what she was about to ramble about.
The signal turned to green and Shuvro started the car.

"You know what Shumedh used to say?'' Tuli spoke up after going a little more. Shuvro took a look of her from the side of his eyes as he drove the car. His hands on the stirring wheel unconsciously tighten at the uttering of Sumedh's name from Tuli's mouth with a smile. "He used to say, he could never bet on mine and Butu's mood. Its like London's weather, for once its sunny and with in a fraction its cloudy." She chuckled sadly. "I am moody." She shrugged with a sad and hopeless smile.
"I am not complaining Tuli." Being keyed Shuvro spoke up quickly. "I never..."
"I know!" She smiled looking at him. "May be that's why I reflect it mostly at you." Her smile reached her eyes. "All my freaks and caprices were always for you to bear." She leaned her head on the shoulder of the passenger seat looking at her husband longingly.
It was Shuvro's turn to turn into beetroot, blushing under her gaze.

***

"I have put the pan of Khichuri on." Tuli informed Shuvro as he walked out of wash room changing into dry cloths. Tuli had already changed into fresh dry cloths after returning home.
"I thought you were about to order" he asked.
"Yah but it will to take forty five minutes."
"Oh"
"And I thought its a perfect weather for khichuri." She smiled excitedly. "Or you want to order still?"
Dragging a smile on his face Shuvro shook his head in negation. "Was thinking the same." He said with coy.

*

"Tuli?"
"Hmm?"
"Thank you for today."
She looked up tearing her gaze from her hands as she rubbed the night cream on her hand. She smiled looking at Shuvro's reflection on the mirror infront of her.
"You are welcome." She quipped and got up from the chair of the dressing table. She turned on her heels to face Shuvro who was sitting on the bed having his gaze on her and both his hand on the bed either side of him. She with small steps inched closer to him. And with wide eyes like deer on the head lights he kept looking at her amusing face as suddenly his heart started racing picking the speed of Rajdhani. She stood infront of him resting her butt at the back of the solder of the chair.
"Khichuri was really delicious." He spoke through a perched throat. "So was the breakfast - I never mentioned."
"You did actually."
"I did?"
"Uh-han, three times."
"Oh!"
He realised his hands were suddenly sweating as he sat under her gaze trained on him and she realised she wanted more...

Sooo here was the part. Hope you like it. Now please VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! and comment. Also to get updates about further updates of this story and more please follow me...