Part 56

A/N: If I get 200 votes in this part. I will update tomorrow.
Is this possible? Or am I asking a bit over the limit?
Anyway, as promised here's the update...

"Gift?" Shuvro asked, "for whom?" Instantly his mind started counting the birthdays and anniversaries of the people of his known. Because when Tuli matter of factly said that after the work hour they are gonna head to the City Centre to by "the gift" she sounded very obvious, like Shuvro must know what she was talking about.

"What do you mean by for whom?" Her forehead formed a scowl as she headed to the first year lab session. "Who's wedding invitations did you receive last Sunday?"

"Oh!" Soul reincarnated in Shuvro's body but the next second he whined "but there is time-" all he wanted to do was go home with his wife and spend times in private - where kisses and hugs and more wouldn't be frowned upon or just to just lie on the bed and roll for some times. After a day of work why was he getting punished by getting dragged to some shopping mall. He scrunched his face like a five year old.

"Its next week Shuvro!! And at the month end we won't have that much money in hand to buy something nice any. Besides credit card bill is long enough to put some more. So stop complaining." Like a teacher Tuli said before saying bye and cutting the call as she walked in her laboratory.

Shuvro stayed in his office chair sulking a little more.

***

The watch was saying seven in the evening when Ratul came out of the auditorium holding Renuka's hand in his.

"I would have rather have you at the home than watching this shit movie." He announced coming out with a irritated face.

With wide eyes Renuka notice some heads from the movie crowd snapping at them as Ratul's loud voice knocked their ear. With scarlet face she even saw a girl giggling at her. But her boyfriend could careless.

"But you are the one who wanted to watch Ranbir Kapo..." he continued his rant but flinched as her slap interfered touching his forearm. "What?"

"People are watching! Stop being so loud." She hissed nuzzling her face in his fore arm with the intention of hiding inside him. Looking around Ratul took a look of Renuka's warm and red face again before letting out a chuckle.

She walked beside him drawing herself near to him. Her palm stayed in his grip. He tighten his grip a little as she approached him.

It was about to be almost one year now Renuka was with him. Even after all the warning that came again and again in her mind that her sister once had said, she could just never really, successfully go away from this man. What was with him that was so much irresistibly indomitable that had pulled and made her stay at the same place every time she wanted to run from him - she never knew.

In this one year she had seen a lot of sides of him, some of them was frightening, when he had opened his heart out for her his past evoked disgust in her - but she couldn't, she just couldn't leave him. The look he had in his eyes, the fear he held every time he gave peeps of his own a little by little infront of her until his soul and body was stripped naked - that begging and helpless bewildered gaze did not let her go anywhere.

"Do you want the red velvet or Choco chip?" Ratul asked stopping in front of a bakery.

"Red velvet."

Refusing to leave her hand he held out his purse and ask her "pull out the card."

"Ratul stop annoying me and do that yourself." She mock glared as she saw a pair of older people and a girl with her parents looking at them with judging eyes.