Part 32

"You realize what you have taken up on yourself? Do you now?" Ratul muttered slipping the almonds inside his mouth. "You are gonna die virgin bro! Understand the seriousness of the situation you moron!"

"Fuck! Stop! Why do you have to interject sex in everything?" Suvro made a face sipping the scotch briefly. The burn of the alcohol caused lesser flinch in him in comparison with Ratul's comment.

"Cause that is the main reason people marry, other wise who will? Why?" Ratul reasoned.

"Dude you need some serious help you know!" Abir sitting beside Ratul gave him a scornful look.

"And you know him only two years!" Arun raised his glass to Abir's comment with a scoff getting Shuvro chuckle along with. "Which brings me to my question again, what are you doing here?" He made narrowed hus eyes in threatening manner at Ratul. Arun was not happy with the fact how Ratul was jeopardizing his Saturday night killing the buzz. For god sake these liqueurs were pricey, and he would pike to feel it.

"Oh I was missing my pretty little lawyer head!" Sarcasm replied through Ratul with a smirk which successfully earned a glare back.

"You know what! Fuck you! Stop fucking popping in our gathering! Get your own friends!"

"Uh! Stop me if you can Your Honour, Shuvro is my friend!"

"Right! I remember how much of friends you are..."

"Oh are you still sticking your Butu's ass?"

"Mind your tongue you asshole!"

"Or what? You are practically an elf infront of me! What are you gonna do?"

"Shuvro ask him to stop or I swear..."

"Though I whole heartedly love your this little banter, don't get me wrong, cause I genuinely do, so very much," Abir butted in cleating his voice, "isn't it getting a tad bit boring now? Every time the same...!"

"Very much!" Shuvro made a face.

"I mean you two are thirty..."

"Twenty nine!"

"Twenty eight!"

Both the voice growled in protest.

"Not five, are you!" Abir concluded with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh let them be, otherwise how my boring life is going to get entertainment!" Shuvro rolled his eyes boringly gulping the whole drink down.

"You need to sleep with someone!" Ratul declared after staring at Shuvro's face for a moment and stuck his head high to look around the bar.

"Wow eureka moment!" Arun scoffed.

"There! That woman in white dress is hot! Fuck she is hot!!!" The last sentence came out more like a monologue. He was enjoying what he was seeing infront of him ignoring the rest three people of the table, who were looking at him with wide eyes.

"Insanity does not know limit ladies and gentlemen!" Abir growled.

"You would think!" Arun raised his glass to Abir again.

Shuvro preferred not to reply anything to the person infront of him but glare.

"It was a joke! Laugh!" Ratul grinned awkwardly looking at the mad bull expression painted on Shuvro's face. "Though she is hot!"

The atmosphere turned serious when Shuvro kept silent and still looking at Ratul. The rest of the two people squirm on own sit.

"I am not sorry." Ratul declared.