Part 46

A/N: Before jumping into the part, I want to thank you guys for loving this story so much and making it reach at the #8 rank in General Fiction. I love you guys so so much. *Huges and kisses* to all of you.
Thank you again.
Keep loving and supporting this story. It means a lot.
So here we go, the actual part of today...

After a long time Shuvro that Sunday woke up to the sounds of chattering and laughing in a little higher pitch. He sat up on the bed and as he got together the situation he realised the sounds were coming from the living room.

With light feet he got out of the bedroom.

Last night Butu had slept in here, in the couch as his mother shared the bed with his pregnant wife leaving the other room to Shuvro and Tuli. Shuvro made an offer of him sleeping out here so Butu could sleep with Pulu as his mother and Tuli could share the other room. But all his best friend replied was by throwing burning daggers of glare at him scoffing a "Huh!" before plopping onto the couch turning his complete back towards Shuvro.

Oh how Shuvro controlled his urge of running and posting one hell of a kick on Butu's butt, only he knew!

Walking inside the living room he saw all three of the ladies sitting on the dining table munching some breakfast, the sight of which wobble Shuvro's knees starting a storm inside his saliva glands.

Pee's kachori and alur dum!

Speciality of Butu's mother and of course one of the favourites among his friend circle.

Seeing Shuvro Mrs. Chatterjees yelped in a excited voice, "here he wakes!" with a smile

Shuvro's eyes then was lingering upon the delicious foods as the colour of the potatoes of the curry and puffiness of the kachoris were seducing him.

"Have you got freshen up?" Mrs. Chatterjees asked and Pulu got up to bring a plate for him. He shook his head reaching up for a spoon to savour a taste of the curry. But Butu mother almost yearned saying to wash up first and then put food in mouth.

With despair he too looked at the food again and with a sigh was about to move but halt for a moment as Tuli's face caught his glance.

With mischief lying in her she was looking at him. As he looked at her, taking a big piece of potato dripping with the curry sauce she put in her mouth and closing her eyes like she was memorized by the taste she started munching slowly facing him. A teasing smile was clearly visible on her face.

Looking at her Shuvro's stomach churned with groan making his realise he was starving. The starvation was just not for food only.

*

"What's today's plan of action?" Pulu asked dancing her eyebrows asked sitting down across Shuvro over the dinning table.

"Have a meeting..." Shuvro stated still engrossed with his food.

"On a Sunday?"

"Ummhm!"

"What about my plan? I thought of having a little trip around the city with all four of us. Like old times!"

"Well, guess that plan, needed to be postponed."

With a irritated face and complaining eyes Pulu looked at Tuli who came with four cups of tea. But keeping the three cups she took one cup to take Butu's mother who was now in the room having a video chat with her husband. Looking at the scene a pain woke up inside her.

"One of the finest of gentlemen was your father!" Butu's father smiled through a sadness looking at Tuli over the computer screen. "How are you mother doing?"