Chapter 27

I get up at six in the morning and start making breakfast for everyone. I hear Jade groan when I accidentally switch the living room light on. "Sorry.." I say, quietly. The living room and kitchen switches are next to each other and I always get them confused.

A few minutes later, I hear the shower start to run and then feel arms wrapped around my waist and lips on the back of my neck. I lean back into him as I mix the pancake mix. "Good morning." Aidan says, huskily, against my neck. I smile and shift over to the stove, Aidan still attached.

"Aidan, you're going to get burned." I warn him when I pour the mix in the pan. He shrugs and hums in response. "You have to let go so I can do the rest of breakfast." He shakes his head. I have to start the bacon."

"You don't like bacon." He comments, kissing me again.

"I know I don't, but you, Jade, and Anna do."

"I'll do it. You can focus on the pancakes." I nod and he gets the bacon out and starts cooking it. I wake up Jade when breakfast is ready and we start eating, Anna joining us when she's ready for school.

"When are you going to work, Charlie?" Jade asks. I look over at at Aidan to see him smirk and his eyes sparkle.

"Not till later but Dina's going to open it and a couple hours early. Why?"

"Would it be okay if I worked with you and Dina today? It'll give me something to do." I nod.

"Of course."

"What time does it open, again?"

"Eight but you can come with me later-"

"No, I can't because I can tell Aidan wants you to himself for a few so I'll find a way to the cafe."

"Dina can come pick you up." I offer and Jade hesitantly takes it. Jade starts getting ready after breakfast while Aidan and I clean up.

"Charlie, Aidan, Ryan's here. See you later." Anna says.

"When are you coming home?" Aidan asks before she leaves.

"Probably not until 6-6:30. His parents invited me for dinner tonight so...see you later!" She leaves and Aidan sighs.

"Is this how all teenage girls act?" He asks. I smile and nod.

"Yep! You better get used to it because I'm sure we'll have a daughter." He sighs again but happily and smiling.

"I love the sound of having a child with you." He grabs my waist and pulls me closer, leaning to kiss me but someone clears their throat.

"Can you wait on the baby making until I've left?" Jade asks, smirking. I blush and Aidan smirks back. "When will Dina pick me up?"

"She should be here any minute now." Jade nods and goes to leave but I stop her. "And, Jade, if Lewis calls, please answer it...He misses you and I can tell how much pain he's in without you." Her smirk falls completely and she sighs before nodding.

"Okay, Charlie. I will." I smile and hug her, thanking her. "Now, I'm going to go and wait downstairs so you two can-" I shove her out the door to stop her from finishing her sentence. "I'll see you later." She calls through the door. I laugh and go back to finishing the dishes.

"Alright, Charlotte, I've held myself back since Friday. If I wait any longer, I'm going to throw a fit and you'll have to deal with it." I laugh slightly and he grabs my waist and pulls me toward his chest with my back facing him.

"Just...let me...let me finish the, uh, dishes." I finally get out as he starts sucking on my neck.

"We'll finish them later." He whispers into my ear.