1 - New Life. New Beginning

- - -

Two Years Later : 

Tia's Perspective:

I giggle with a familiar blush, then grip on to the back of Andrew's neck and kiss him back with such passion. His fingerers slowly, teasingly glide down my back then to my hips causing my body to light with fire and instantly goosebumps rise on my skin from his touch. Andrew's grip suddenly tightens around my hips and hoists me up so that he is cradling me. I gasp at his sudden action, but he only smirks on my lips not letting me forget how seductive he is really is or what an effect he has on me.

If he can tease, so can I.

I grip onto his hair and kiss him harder. All his kisses are like tears, the only real ones are the ones that I can't hold back. He kisses me just to say I love you, he kisses me to say I miss you and yet he doesn't need to speak. His kisses are a lovely addiction designed to make me crave for more. And God, do I want more. 

I tug onto his shirt and place kisses down his neck, doing everything I can to savour this moment in time. Andrew groans kicking down the bedroom door; We both stumble over to the bed and somehow Andrew finds a way to gently lay me on the bed and rips off his shirt throwing it away as if it was nothing. He hovers over me, kissing me without taking a breath.

  "I missed you so much babe" Andrew breaths in between the kiss, he stops for a moment for the both of us to catch our breath. He smiles down at me and tucks a strand of my now messed up hair behind my ear in process of creasing my cheek. I feel my smile rise to my ears a familiar tingly feeling suffocates my stomach. No matter how long we have been together all my love for this boy cannot be explained, it only seems to grow more and more.

Now, when I look into his brown eyes, he still holds the pure love and protectiveness he once had for me back when we were in high school; we were only two kids in love. But now, nothing and no one can ever split us apart.

My hands drifted into his messy, fluffy chocolate brown hair and smile brightly at him. But before I can say anything I was awaken by the most annoying sound in the world, where I'm literally forced out of my sweetest dreams and the most comfortable, softest bed in the world in order to shut up the most annoying sound in the world.

I cuss at myself and at the stupid wanted dream. I angrily flipped over to my nightstand and put my phone to snooze for just another minute of sleep. Sighing I close my eyes and snuggle back into the pillow breathing in what I imagined to be Andrew's scent; instead a sweet scent of the laundry softener filled my nose.

Today is a new beginning of my life, another year of schooling and a whole lot of new independence.

Another day but a different life.

The sunshine beams through the gaps of my curtain and I groan once again, I get out of bed releasing a yawn and stretch. Why didn't I just take a year off, like Maria, Liv and Diana did, celebrating their graduation from high school, enjoying a free life just for a year?

I know that Andre and Ray are on the trip with the girls and they are most likely having fun; I know that they are having fun. They begged me to go but I could not turn down another two year of my educational life. I roll my eye at the thought.

Why didn't I just go on that stupid road trip with them?
Why didn't I go and see my family on the summer break?

Why am I suddenly back to square one again?

The alarm goes off again and I shut it off in less than a second. I look around my average sized apartment and smile at what I have accomplished, after graduation I found a job working at as an assistant and a casual photographer at Studio Rose, it was like a dream come true. The payment is very good and my boss is very sweet, she personally spoken to the head leaders of RMIT Photography INC to hand me a ticket in without question.