7 - Warning Bells

-  -  -

Tia's Perspective

"You okay?" Nickola asked as he opened the door from the bathroom. His green eyes swoop me with concern and approaches me slowly, in case he scares me away. Something is telling me not to trust this guy warning signs are all over this guy and yet I ignore them; he is caring and sweet as if I have known him forever he just suddenly knows me.

Nodding my head, I become serious and straighten up and become very serious. "So we agree to leave whatever just happened behind us?" I cross my arms over my chest and pull out my intense stare, Nickola blinks his eyes and nods his head, crossing his hart. "Agreed"

"Good" I say, as I grip on to my phone remembering the call with Andrew. He still sounds the same and still brings me the same feeling as he did whenever I heard his voice, so rich, so confident, still so fucking sexy. I can't help a smile tug on my face as a blush creeps up my neck; two years and he still manages to put the same smile on my face. All I can think is that he misses me and yet again I miss him more.

Nick chuckles snapping out my thoughts and suddenly takes a few steps towards me. I don't move or stop him; I don't know what made me stay where I was but I did, warning bells went off in my head but I ignored them. Nickola wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me against his chest so there was no space between us, his green eyes blaze into mine, he stared at me with a sly smile. "You liked it though" he murmured on my skin, goosebumps found their way out as the sudden breeze, he kissed me softly making me shiver, Nickola dropped his hands to my hips as if he knew it was my weakness; but does.

My God he is a quick learner. I sigh and nod my head slowly.

Wait What?!

I pull away and look at him up and down as if he were stupid. "What did we just talk about glup" (stupid) He laughed and looked at with a silly smile on his face, he shrugged and tilted his head "You are something else" he said, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion then chuckle shaking my head; it fell silent and yet again another awkwardness fell upon us but Nickola laughed and pulled away sitting on the couch flipping through the TV, once again I fell into confusion and sat beside him and eyed him.

"Is this what you do with every girl after you made out? Sit on their couch and make yourself at home?"

Nickola snaps his head towards me, his green eyes beam with playfulness as his smile shows a whole lot of cockiness. He shakes his head and places his hand hand on my thigh causing me to stiffen; once again the warning bells ring and my stomach flutters into something nice. He shook his head making the short curls on his head bobble, "Ne, samo zatebe"
(No, only for you) I smile at him and reach to ruffle his head. "You annoy me" I say softly as I push his hair back.

Nickola's smirk fell and suddenly his green eyes soften as he pulled his hands away and sighed; my hand drifted away from his hair and I look towards the TV watching as we watch Deadpool that we have forgotten, time to time my eyes would drift to Nickola to catching him laughing at the funny scenes of the movie he would look my way with that giant happy smile showing his pearly teeth, I couldn't help mirror his action because the way he acted made some sort of happiness light inside me; but he didn't make me as happy as Andrew.

I look away from him erasing the thought of Andrew and his vision, I can also hear his voice and his laugh in Nickola wake up, it's never going to happen. This isn't fair on me or Nick, this is a trap on my brain to lure me into a never ending dream. "Are you okay?" Nickola asked, I snap my head towards him and smile nodding my head.