28 - Snatched

___

Andrew's perspective 

It was peace and happiness all in one as I looked around, most of the trees and the roads were shadowed by the night but you could still the dimmed scenery by the street lights and house lights finally it was as if things at peace. I walked down the road with my hands down my darkened jean pockets as I kicked the rock below my feet. I wasn't far parked from the city it was the kind of night where I wanted to clear my plan of how I needed to Snatch Nickola's phone; The number needs to be matched to the one that was called on my phone, and everything in my body was convincing me that it was Nickola who is working with my brother, wost of all I needed to prove and convinced to not only myself but to Tiana, that she was in danger.

I took a breath nearing the city looking up the building lights above me. I didn't miss the eyes that followed my every move, the ladies smiled and smirked at me, some waving and giggling at me and I couldn't help but smirk right back at them, it only boosted my confidence as well as my ego touring me into the same old me. Passing a mirror, I stepped right back just to get another good look at myself, I was obviously still in my zone. My black buttoned-down shirt and jeans hugged my muscular body, my hair was slicked back nicely as for the small beard it slowly made it's way through. I don't even look my age.  

But all I could think was, why would she leave me and all this, for something so - weak. But then again, I was going to win the game.

I smirked at my reflection smoothing down the crises, "You are sexy." then continuing my journey towards Urban Cafe. It's a beautiful night to party and a smart one to kill two birds with one stone; snatch Nickola's phone and continue playing the game with my one and only.

A ding came from my phone, flashing a pop -up notification from Andre, a picture was sent off Snapchat with Maria as they held up a bottle of beer and a silly face at the camera. They were so in love, it was disgusting. But who can blame them, Maria and Andre have been together for three years, the happiest of out all of us and never once did I ever witness a dramatic fight, and fuck did I envied them for never taking a break from each other.

"Hurry up," they yelled, through the video they sent as Ray and Liv popped out cheering. My only question was where are Tiana and Nickola? I shake my head smirking at myself thinking of all the possible thing that she could be wearing and all the ways I can take her away from him. I knew that Tiana could never resist me and I knew that she would try and be a tease trying to wrap me around her finger as she waits for me to make the first move.

But I knew my way around her and how to control myself even when I couldn't, I could be the one playing tease too.

Nearing Urban Cafe I gained all the arrogance and cocky attitude by all the girls that have eyed and flashed me a flirtatious smile as they walked past or by me. It was one of the best feelings knowing that I was admired and having that kind of attention, it only reminded me that I still got it and with those looks, I knew that Tiana was looking as well. That was the only look I ever wanted.

"Andrew! Andrew!" I search the crowd for Maria's voice seeing her in the far back waving her arms as she was running up to me with a grin on her face.

"It's not even eleven and you had way too much to drink" I laughed greeting my sister, she rolled her eyes.

 "I had only two shots, no big deal" she giggled. I rolled my eyes pulling her beside me, "where are the others?"

Maria stood on her toes and pointed to the far back, "Everyone is at the back but I just need to call Tiana."

My stomach instantly dropped and I eyed my Maria in confusion.

"Call her? For what?"

Maria looked up at me as if she had realized what she had said, seeing her now her green eyes were only half glossy and she was about to burst into a fit of giggles. She was tipsy, and when she was, the whole truth was about to lash out. Maybe she could be lying. Better yet, maybe she could tell me something I didn't know.