38 - Take You

___

Part I

Tiana's perspective.

I couldn't take it anymore. This tub of ice cream, the same food we have been eating for the last two hours and the three different genres of movies we have watched as well. I couldn't take it, and it's all because I am too worried and completely patients for all of the boys.

I stood to my feet instantly Maria had dragged me right back down, making me plummet into the ground with a thud. "This is the best part!" she whispered in excitement while I winced in pain. As I watched I noticed Liv and Diana had already dozed off to sleep, Liv ad her head back on the couch snoring as Diana bearly kept her eyes open as she laid her head on Liv's shoulder, it was almost three am.

My most fantasised question is, how is Maria still wide awake. My eyes had darted towards her and I squinted as she watched mesmerised by the movie. She murmured the subtitles to herself and held my hand in hers and like a child, she gushed over the scenes.

"Maria? Don't you think that something is going on with the boys?" I asked pulling my hand away, she said nothing but continue staring at the screen. So I continued, "It's almost three am and they still haven't come home."

Quickly she glanced at me mindlessly shrugging, "maybe they just went home." I rolled my eyes, maybe she was half right. "But Andre isn't home," I stated.

Maria let out a small tsk and pulled away from her attention from the movie, "I'm sure his fine Tiana, his properly still with Andrew and Ray."

I gapped at her crossing my arms over my chest, trying to avoid the anxious feeling in my stomach. To be honest, I haven't feared if the boys were lost or in trouble, I knew they are strong enough to defend themselves but it was still getting late and Andre still hasn't replied to my messages.

I was also more anxious because Nikola hasn't bothered to call or let me know he is okay. All emotions aside I had suddenly fallen to anger, fair enough we fought but it didn't mean to leave in a troubled circumstance and not be bothered to call. I let out a shaky breath, here I am overthinking and douting again. Maybe it was best to call him. Maria put her hand on mine averting my attention.

"Everything is fine Tia, Andrew said I should just keep you home while they're investigating.""Investigating?!"

At this, she froze and snapped her head towards me. "I didn't mean that."

"What's going on here?!" My farther's hushed yell came from behind us. Both Maria and I gasped in fright, so did Diana and Liv. "Tiana, your mother and I are leaving tomorrow and you are already throwing a party?"

My eyes had widened and shook my head lost in my frustration Maria had given me a pleading look, a pitiful look where I come to hate it so much. I couldn't believe how she had me fooled, how I didn't come to realise it was all Andrew's plan to keep me away. I couldn't believe how he had me wrapped me around his finger.

"That son of a bitch."

"Excuse me?" My farther angered. I snapped in realisation and shook my head quickly trying to apologise. "Dad-"